'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller

Honey Boo Boo Child

"Needs To Get In Shape!"

9/27/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_miller_launch
"Dance Moms" head honcho Abby Lee Miller is offering up health advice to 7-year-old reality star Honey Boo Boo ... telling TMZ, Boo Boo needs to be down with the fitness if she wants to win pageants.

Miller was at the Abbey in West Hollywood when she admitted she wasn't happy with her own weight issues -- but moments later started ripping HBB ... saying she "needs to get in shape. She needs to be at a dance studio. She needs to be training. She needs to work on her turnout."

0926_Honey-Boo-Boo_getty
If you've seen Abby's show, you know she doesn't pull punches -- even with kids -- but we gotta ask ...

Nicole

Take your own advice, you fat f**k!

Larry Fyne

This pudgy little porker is nothing more than glorified white trash. You can simply look at her and see her pedigree isn't too good. It's nauseating to me when pitiful women try & live their wanna be lives through their children. This kid will be scared for life believing she's some sort of glamorous "star".

Chris

I'll pick Honey Boo-Boo over the Kartrashians if that's the only choice of entertainment. BTW did anyone notice when Mama June was showing her forklift foot, that knats were flying out of it. GEEEZZZ.

kellstran

Don't blame the kid blame the mother look at what she feeds her family

alex

have the dance mom look in a mirror . she look like she ate 9 honey boo boo

GabyO

Who is THIS BUFFALO calling fat?

Liz

Those moms on 'Dance Moms' are vile. They are shallow. They are self absorbed. They are HORRID examples for their children. I feel bad for their kids. Those women are useless and a waste of air.

Genjerleigh

What a freakin hypocrite - Abby is morbidly obese and talking about other ppl needing to lose weight? She should take her own advice. Honey Boo Boo isn't getting proper nutrition, its really her parent's fault. But as big as her mom is I doubt she's ever going to change her daughter's diet for the better

rosa

That nasty lady needs to shut the f**k up. She is rude to those little girls. I have seen the commercials & that is enough. I would beat someone's a$$ if they talked to my child like that especially if I'm paying them to train my child.

CorkiDeCat

So says the kettle...

David

Fat ass Abby Miller shouldn't be criticizing anybody! STFU lady!

Mike

Just because she's right doesn't mean that HER pot is any less black.

Glynis

If HBB's Mom had any sense she would have someone get in touch with some of the dieting programs and see if she can get a deal there. I would! I grew up chubby, and it is totally miserable. Having an entire family overweight is the cheap and easy way out. It takes time and effort to eat healthier and to get in shape. I can say that it was not until after I moved away from home that I learned about counting calories and working out. Get a deal June!

Bill

That's great, a fat lady criticizing someone's health!

DaveT

Honey Boo Boo is a happy little girl, in a happy family, living a happy life.
Her weight and body shape are fine, and either way it doesn't matter how much she weighs or what shape her body is, she's happy in life.