Johnny Lewis

Beat, Dismembered

CAT

9/28/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927_cat_land_lady_5
Johnny Lewis
murdered his landlady and then fell to his death -- but he also viciously took the life of the landlady's cat by beating it to death and DISMEMBERING it in the process ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story that Lewis -- who appeared on "Sons of Anarchy" -- seemed to be on PCP or meth, because he had exhibited superhuman strength as he fought two neighbors immediately after committing murder.

Law enforcement sources tell us Lewis went wild on landlady Catherine Davis' cat ... kicking and beating the life out of the animal and "tearing it apart." Law enforcement tells us Lewis did NOT use a weapon, but rather his bare hands and feet.

Lewis is the only suspect in the murder and cat killing. We're told cops are confident -- Lewis was the culprit.
 0927_johnny_lewis_crime_scene_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Bryan

It's bad enough with the woman. I like Tony Soprano have a side to me that finds Animal cruelty intolerable. Probably because they are the complete essence of innocence. If I ever witnessed someone hurting an animal I would snap that person's neck like a twig without thinking twice. Rot in hell you B-rated douche bag.

mc510

Are you serious about making money online? Check out this website, its real!!!http://ezmoneymethod2x.com/mirela24

bbb

WHAT A MAN...HE BEAT UP A CAT AND AN OLD WOMAN,,,,WOW,,,,

Chitwn96

Wow very sad story, no one knew this guy needed help no signs? Or they all avoided him! Maybe this could of been prevented if they new or even had a hint something was wrong with him!

MalibuMommy

How absolutely disgusting of him to be so selfish and take the lives of an innocent human and her beloved pet. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. The world is a better place with this idiot off the streets. May he rot in hell.

dee

I can only imagine the sheer pain and torture Catherine and Little Jessie had to go through. Dismemberment? Are you serious? Just horrific and awful.

BB

A pile of dog **** has more value to this planet then that s***bag. Good riddance... I'm glad he's dead.

12plus1.com

this guy deserves to die, so happy to hear about this, one less weirdo in our community to worry about. ****er deserves this for what he did to this poor old lady and that poor helpless cat. If he were still alive, i would have beat him the same way he beat that poor kitty.! disgusting fucers!

BREANNA

DON'T REST IN PEACE YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF ****

Bonnie

burn in hell you sadistic bastard

Bonnie

Disgusting sadistic pos... I'm GLAD you're dead. There's no use or reason for you to be using up oxygen. Burn in hell, eternally.

JD

What a pos

michele

Regarding Peter and murdering and beating people - i just read the article in the Los Angeles magazine about this horror of "reality". My thoughts: Everyone who was involved in his acts of brutality are responsible. I am referring to the hospital, prison and his parents. How could anyone release this person back into society? COMMON SENSE. PUT HIM IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION. LET GO OF THE APRON STRINGS AND SEE REALITY. HE WAS SICK. I HAVE NO LOVE FOR HIM. I LOVE THE PEOPLE AND ANIMAL HE MUTILATED. VOMIT IS WHAT I SAY.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12