Kourtney K's Baby Daddy

Bizarre Cloak-and-Dagger

Letter from Fan

9/27/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926-disick-letter-launch-2
It's like something out of a bad spy movie ... Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick received a handwritten letter this week from a fan, containing creepy instructions for a secret meet-up in a public library.

The letter was postmarked Friday, and the sender claims to have strong connections with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West -- insisting he's gotten them many "gigs" in the past.

The letter doesn't elaborate on what these "gigs" were -- but it seems the sender wants to get Scott some "gigs" too, writing, "I would like to meet you and Kim at Little Ferry Public Library [in New Jersey]."

Here's where it gets weird -- the fan then details specific instructions for the proposed meet-up, writing, "The parking lot is in the back on Redneck Road. Wells Fargo bank is next door. I will be there September 29, 2012 from 1130am to 130pm."

He continues, "There is a table next to computers 7 and 8 or you can sit by the corner. You can wear sunglasses or you can walk up to me with your glasses on and hand this note. Then I will know and we'll leave the library."

"I will give you more gigs."

He then addresses Kim directly, writing, "Kim you know what I look like. I will be wearing a green and black shirt. You can wear all white. No makeup ok." (That's asking a lot.)

Sources close to Scott tell TMZ, the letter was sent to his NYC restaurant Ryu ... and has already been turned over to the NYPD. We're told the matter is currently under investigation.

tamara

Talk about a non story. snooze

palermo

Only surprised that TMZ didn't claim Kris Humphries sent it

TJ

Bucky Beaver (Kourtney K.)decided looking stupid worked for Kim,to get attention. So she is out wearing
a hideous blue tuban (the antichrist??) and an ugly table cloth, with spike heels to board a speed boat?
They are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel to"get noticed. Why don't you stay home and take care of your children, instead of making a fool of yourself. SCOTT, embarassed much? (DailyMail.com).

TJ

That is"turban." above.

judy767

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, Be84.com

jokerchick

since when do hitmen write notes? ugh, dude needs to come up with a better plan of attack

Stephanie

OMG, I live right near there! I know the Mayor of that town, so if you need some help...I'm a big fan of Scott's-and Kim's, have a picture with her from plane ride.

Brooke

WTF? This is soo freakin creepy!!!!!

VICKI

HMM, THIS IS SO FISHY, JUST MORE KARTRASHIAN INTRIGUE, BECAUSE SCOTT HAS NOT BEEN IN NY FOR A LONG TIME. I DON'T THINK HE IS ANY LONGER A PARTENER IN THE RESTAURAUNT. HE HAS NO CLUE HOW TO WORK, PERIOD.

Ummmm

Why are they making this public?? Wouldn't it make sense to send a police officer there to meet this person to question them?? I smell publicity stunt! I bet there is a whole episode about this on one of their shows!!! They are running out of things to talk about on their show!!

Sylvixen

WHO THE F€u£K CARES!!!!!! Write about real celebrities TMZ !!!!!

TheRodster21

Probably someone wanted to kill the Kardashian clan

Amber Olson