Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yes, I Had An Affair

With Brigitte Nielsen

9/29/2012 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0929-arnold-schwarzenegger-brigitte-nielsenPhilandering film star Arnold Schwarzenegger has finally admitted to having an affair with actress Brigitte Nielsen -- while still dating Maria Shriver. Well, at least she's hotter than the maid.

Schwarzenegger cops to the sexual tryst in his new book, saying it went down while the duo was filming "Red Sonja" together back in 1985.

At the time of the affair, Arnold was already knee deep into his relationship with Shriver -- and even though they weren't married, the couple was living together.

If you recall ... Nielsen blew the whistle on the affair last year in her own published memoirs. Arnold never confirmed it -- until now.

Nielsen said in her book that she didn't know Arnold was involved with another woman during their fling.

goober

That's just the tip of the iceberg with the Arnie. He'd bang anything.

Stacy

Ewwwwww!! Man that dirt bag has horrendous taste. Not that he's a model himself. Think he's nasty....in every sense of the word!!

Simone

And Maria devoted how many years to this lying philanderer? If I were in her shoes, I would really feel like a fool who wasted some of my best years with someone who didn't deserve me (I'm not saying she IS a fool - I'm saying that's how I'd feel). This is why I stay single. Who needs this kind of heartache and regret.

Pimpcessa

I can't even BEGIN to imagine what it feels like to be in Maria's shoes these days. I mean isn't it bad enough that he fathered a love child with the maid that was loved and trusted by their whole family? Then the public humiliation of that affair, and now this too? All that, coupled with him publically humiliating her and then trying to screw her out of their divorce settlement money, if that's even true, just seems too much to believe.

Honestly, Arnold, I always adored you because I kinda respected you, but I'm just disgusted if all these stories are true. It's bad enough to be a womanizer, but to spit in the face of your wife, and mother of your kids, like this, is grotesque! And he seems so arrogant about his philandering. Piss off Loser!!!

DaveT

(psst the resident feminists seem to be getting really super riled and mad that they can't influence people to dislike Arnold...keep posting more Arnold stories so we can watch 'em squirm ;D)

shadough

Well now we know why her and Sylvester divorced. No big surprise. Hollywood is filled with people who swap spouses, it's almost incestuous.

nicaw

Am I surprised? No! Do I think there are other women he cheated with while married to Maria? Yes!

It's my understanding they aren't divorced yet.

I feel bad for their children. They had to deal with him being a movie star and then a politician. Now, how do they deal with him being such a hound dog?

She's baaaack

Men who brag about their many conquests remind me of narcissistic, selfish fools who think if you can get it up and get it in it counts. Worthless and laughable. With all the roids he took he probably has all of 3" at full mast, the few times that can happen anymore.

Lmao

He needs to be careful because his kids are ALL going to harbor resentment towards him if he keeps this up. Monetary support only goes so far with kids. Family business is FAMILY BUSINESS, ARNOLD.

wendy

Brigitte was smoking hot back in the day, her very short blonde hair, and legs up to the clouds. she messed up stallone for a while, it took him a long time to bounce back. now she's banging flava flav...yeah, she knows what time it is....

pamela

He is such a creep! His children must be mortified by this book. I won't be reading it.

KnuckleDragger

I'd do Red Sonja. The Brigitte Nielsen that was porkin' Flavor Flav...not so much.

puddintang

uh didn't we already know this? I read they had an affair during Red Sonja years ago. and when he was done with her he dumped her on Sly Stallone.

Fibb

Who hasn't porked Brigitte Nielsen in Hollywood, nothing to brag about there, Arnold

Drew

Eww! Couldn't he cheat on Maria at least once with someone pretty?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments