Jason Aldean

'American Idol' Chick

Was A Drunken Mistake

9/30/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0930_jason_aldean_npg_articleCountry music superstar Jason Aldean says his very open public display of affection with a former "American Idol" contestant -- who is NOT his wife -- was a huge, drunken mistake.

Jason released a statement today, apologizing for his indiscretion, after TMZ posted pictures early this morning of the country singer and "A.I." castoff Brittany Kerr getting up close and personal -- hugging, touching, and flirting at a very popular, crowded bar on the Sunset Strip (above).

Jason -- who has been married since 2001 -- says, "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar."

He says, "I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself." And then adds, "I left alone and that's the end of the story."

10_01_JASON_ALDEAN_PDA_FOOTER

Bella

Dude ! You are in deep doo doo !!

Truth

Blame it on the AL AL Alcohol. Great song but really lame excuse.
BUSTED!

Jen

The country music community is very forgiving. Rodney Atkins' wife alleged that he tried to smother her to death with a pillow, but you still hear his music once an hour. I hope this situation isn't "K-Stew"ed to death.

LCS27

It's not your fault, Jason. These manipulative hoe women like Britanny are experts doing that. Your wife would be a stupid hoe if she didn't understand that. No need to apologyze

Jackie

He doesn't sound sorry at all. So alcohol makes you cheat?...huh!....BS. if you can remember going home alone, then why didn't remember that the woman you're making out with isn't your wife? YOU'RE A CHEATER and A DOUCHEBAG. END OF STORY.

Jim

Jason's been doing that for many years and those of us in Nashville have known this.

News Flash

I thought he looked a little wild eyed and greasy in the photo.

Blackie

He's a Cheating Pig! No excuses will change that...bought into his own bull s**t hype....I hope his wife sticks it up his a** one inch at a time...the ugly piece of s**t!

Hanna85

It doesn't matter if he left alone. What happened at that bar should of never happened.. It's clear he's not too happy in his marriage and he have done this before. Alcohol is always the scapegoat in situations like this. Alcohol wasn't the problem, he was!!

nicky

Looking at earlier photos, they know each other way more than this night. You can see how they are physically that it is not just "one drunken night." They planned on meeting there and have been together a while I bet.

TXHRNS

Have you seen that Chick? Who wouldn't? #sickhot

ali

not even joking around, i myself have hooked up with jason aldean 2 years ago when he was in madison wi... i don't even like country music but was invited by a friend. we had the chance to go to the vip room to meet the band. he is a very flirty individual. due to my lack of country music pop culture i did not know he was a married man. found out the next day. felt like a dirt ball. this was not his first time and i'm sure i was one of MANY while this ******* tours. his day has come finally.

Val

he messed up big time, and i feel bad for his wife.....but his still my fav! love his music still as do most of all his fans!! cant wait for his new CD to come out!!

Awesome

ROFLMAO at ALL the people who said..." It's not him" !

Philo Beddoe

Bottom of the barrel type of country music he makes, and bottom of the barrel decision maker it appears......oh, the alcohol. That's right. The alcohol.....or maybe it was a one armed man that made him do it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments