Jason Aldean

'American Idol' Chick

Was A Drunken Mistake

9/30/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0930_jason_aldean_npg_articleCountry music superstar Jason Aldean says his very open public display of affection with a former "American Idol" contestant -- who is NOT his wife -- was a huge, drunken mistake.

Jason released a statement today, apologizing for his indiscretion, after TMZ posted pictures early this morning of the country singer and "A.I." castoff Brittany Kerr getting up close and personal -- hugging, touching, and flirting at a very popular, crowded bar on the Sunset Strip (above).

Jason -- who has been married since 2001 -- says, "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar."

He says, "I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself." And then adds, "I left alone and that's the end of the story."

10_01_JASON_ALDEAN_PDA_FOOTER

Nadine

I think this song best describes the situation "Blame it on the goose Got you feeling loose Blame it on Patron Got you in the zone Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol"

grumpiestoldman

Cheater, cheater where'd you meet her
Down at Ernie's Bar?
Did she smile your way, twirl her hair and say how cute your dimples are?
Did she use that line "Your place or mine?" while you danced with her real slow?
Tell me cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good, white trash ho?

Liar, liar did you buy her whiskey all night long?
Did you hide your ring in the pocket of your jeans or did you just keep it on?
When the deed was done and you had your fun did you think I wouldn't know?
Tell me cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good, white trash ho?

Now I'm not one to judge someone that I ain't never met
But to lay your hands on a married man is bout as low as a gal can get
Hey I wish her well as she rots in hell and you can tell her I said so
Cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good, white trash ho?

Loser, loser hope you love her cuz your stuck with her now
Take your sorry butt, load up all your stuff, and get the hell out of my house
But I just wish you'd tell me this one thing before you go
Cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good, white trash ho?

Now I'm not one to judge someone that I ain't never met
But to lay your hands on a married man is bout as low as a gal can get
Hey I wish her well as she rots in hell and you can tell her I said so
Cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good, white trash ho?

Yeah I just wish you'd tell me this one thing before you go
Cheater, cheater where'd you meet that low down, up town, slept with every guy around, pressed on eyelash, no good, white
trash ho?

sox

He should apologize for that crap he calls ****-ry music.

S D M F

No surprise coming from Aldean. You should of seen the amount skanks his road crew brought back to his dressing room after his Phoenix AZ concert last month.

Jason Aldean = Skank Hunter!

Hello Neighbor

Well, look a the bright side. She can earn money as a Carrie Underwood look-alike at birthday parties.

CriticXtreme

I love it that the "I was drunk" reasoning gets white out of trouble. This is rich!

p

BULL____. DON'T INSULT YOUR WIFE BY MAKING A STUPID COMMENT SUCH AS "I LEFT ALONE. THAT WAS THE END OF IT". YOU ARE HANGING ALL OVER A WOMAN WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE. YOU ARE A PIG!!

MsSuburbia

His handlers got him out of there because he had screwed up in a PUBLIC place, and not in the usual privacy of his hotel room. He's a dirtbag.

Bumpkin

TMZ you are disgusting for reporting this type of "so called news" Every star out there is HUMAN, they make mistakes, it is NOT your place to judge or to bring their sins to light. The people who WANT to read this type of reports, are not true fans anyway!

Sandra

Too bad Aldean could not own up to his inappropriate behaviour without blaming it on alcohol!! This guy is a loser and I suggest this is not his first tryst! Fortunately his wife has pictures she can use in divorce proceedings because this is where this is heading!!

darkhorse

first it's not really any of our business, the man's wife has cheated on him twice and he kept that very private, that doesn't mean he was right in what he did. never heard anything but good things as them being parents. This is between him and his wife, nobody knows what goes on in their life at home, everybody wants to point fingers and say how bad someone is, only reason someone does that is to make thereselve feel better....

Dee

This is not the first time he's done this. I don't know what the appeal is with this guy. He's fat and not even attractive. What a loser. Of course his wife will stand by him!

Niki

There are just too many who**bags out there right now that would actually make out with a married man in plain sight and in front of so many people. Jason, Jason, Jason - shaaaaaame. He will learn his lesson for sure, but I don't think his fans will just throw him away. I mean, look at Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. Didn't he cheat on his wife with Miranda? And no one ever said anything.....

Bambi

Calling BS that he left alone that night.

caligirl209

what a man whore..Doesn't matter if he went home with her or not. He's still a married man with TWO kids!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments