Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.' Chick

... Who's NOT His Wife

9/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Aldean and Brittany KerrCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

kerrplunk

Come on. What's wrong with a little strange? She's hottttt

Jinny

Look... REALLY? if a persn that wasnt a "star" did this it would be no big deal.. Who cares what HE does its HIS life and frankly just between HIM and his WIFE!

Jinny

REALLY YALL? If Jason Aldean wasnt a "star" NO one would care and it wouldnt be this big. Get over it. No one should care unless your his WIFE. This should be between HIM and his WIFE!

adrienne

For one the guy in the first pic is not Jason aldean he doesn't have that much hair, trust me I've meet him several times. And for two he is very much in love with his wife and is a really big Christian and wouldn't cheat on her. Hello he won't even kiss the women he has in his music videos for that very reason. Get a grip tmz and find someone else's life to ruin.

Stephanie

What a sorry piece of crap!!!!! I have lost a respect for him and will never buy anything he puts out!!!!!!! I feel for his wife and children!!!!!! As for that slut well there isn't any words!!!!!

chefadam

He's ****ing her for sure.

justin

Moviescapital - The Number 1 Movie Downloads Site! http://15983gq8fmr2w3-kuty2z8ygy6.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=POS

Brandon B

Jason Aldean
Hey Guys – I wanted to talk to you directly, so you were hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations made about my personal life on gossip web sites.
The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support.

A

I'm not saying its ok to cheat but what about her. She knew he was married and still was all over him. Shes just trying to noticed and thinks this will help her "singing career"

Laura

oh that was CLEAR..... not, could have been a quick kiss.

Bill Shoemaker

He also has his hand in an inappropriate place, on her butt!

Mya

step off him, he ****ed up jus like every other human being on the planet. let him work through his issues on his own PRIVATELY wit his family.

Vic

When will cheaters ever learn!! Especially high profile one's. Camera phones are everywhere!They always end up getting caught. Jason is a s*** bag & Brittany is no better.....she knows he married! Girl friends watch your back if she's around your man!!

kev

i could be thinking too hard, but if you look at there faces it looks like she told him shes prego..watch and see...

hahahaha

My friend also hooked up with him before at his concert in TX