Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.' Chick

... Who's NOT His Wife

9/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Aldean and Brittany KerrCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

happlymarried92

Another ******* who can't stay faithful. Hope it was worth losing your wife over???

Amy Lane

I use to have respect for him and his "heartfelt" music. He should carry himself with more dignity for his family's sake BECAUSE he is a celebrity. Everytime I hear his music, I will associate it with the pain his wife must have felt finding this out.....what a selfish pig.

Tena

I did like Jason Aldean but he is cheater you are marriend

vonnie

I'm sick of this garbage! why don't we just start holding females accountable for their lies and underhanded deceitful bull****! We need to stop making them out to be so innocent, vulnerable and snow stinking white!
This TART is clearly to blame here! Yes perhaps he made a mistake in judgement BUT if the TART wasn't all up in his face I doubt he would have even gone there. So please, lets put a stop to this crap and put the blame where it should and needs to go..ON THE TART! yes THE TART!
She knew he was married but she wanted what she wanted and that was that. I think we need to make sure that she doesn't get a free ride out of this and that she is held accountable to his beautiful wife and mother of his children.
I believe all TARTS should have to be set in front of a judge and a jury and made to explain their actions and reasons as to why they deliberately tried to entice a known married man.
Look if she is single let her go screw any single man she wants but if she dare to hang all over a married man I believe she needs to have some kind of accountability. She didn't care who she hurt and I personally think that Jason's wife should hold her head up high and then start trying to find an old law on the books that she can use against this TART to set her straight....and if a law doesn't exist then use your notoriety to try and get a law on the books that will force ALL TARTS to be accountable. Men are always made to be accountable, well I think It's time we start making the women equally accountable and responsible for their own devious crap.
We need to protect our family values and strengthen the family unit.
Enough of the blame game, right is right and wrong is wrong.
Here's a little note to married men out there, *WAKE UP and stop being lead by your boys..you can't win at this kind of game. Why you ask?
I'll tell you why,
It's because your boys aren't smarter then the average bear...nor are they smarter then a fifth grader...maybe you guys should ask a doctor if there's such a thing as a little non-blue pill that you can take to put your boys in hibernation mode while your away from home..lol..it's just a thought guys, after all learning the hard way isn't working ya know what I'm saying..lol. the bottom line is women don't play to loose they play to win...sad as it is, it's the truth when dealing with a TART.

Mr Infidel

TMZ, mind your own F'in business!

Alabama

Leeanne Rimes Career
is rotting in hell for this same Behavior..........................................................

Sarah

Surprise Surprise...this is old news.

vera richards

did anyone happen to notice that the first pic is extremely clear but the second one, taken from almost the same angle and distance is blurry?

Raidergrode

Great.. is there nothing sacred anymore? Now this generation has infiltrated Country Music with this behavior.. Get out and go to heavy metal or Rap!!

Sharon

This is what men do unfortunately,it is the way the world is,there are very few men in this world who have not done this type of thing,it is embarrassing for families and wifes but it is what it is...Forgive your husband Mrs Aldean and move on,if you dont someon else will be somewhere waiting who will....

BDT

stop acting so shocked. Your husband cheats too. you just haven't caught him yet. Next time get a room Jason

Lisa

Pig

Lisa

Pig. Kick him to the curb and take your half (or more) plus child support.

Maggie

cheater, cheater, where ya meet her, that no good white trash ho.

Connie S. Boyd

I am soooooo disappointed in this father of 2 girls. If he didn't love his wife, he should not have married her! She is a fool to stay with him for her sake and the sake of her daughters. The girls are only learning that other guys can be with other women and it is okay. Mrs. Aldean obviously condones this or she would have put a stop to it! It won't stop until she does as she is teaching him it is okay! I thought most country singers were honest and faithful. I am sick over him and his disgretions! He isn't even cute to me! Let him gooooooooooooo! He is no longer one of my favorite country singers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!