Justin Bieber

Throws Up

on Stage!

9/30/2012 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100112_justin_bieber***Be careful watching this video if you have a weak stomach.***

Justin Bieber must have come down with a real severe case of Bieber Fever last night in Glendale, AZ ... because in the middle of his concert ... he PUKED ON STAGE!!!

The show was the first on his new "Believe" tour and even though he was forced to leave the stage twice due to illness, the show went on.

Bieber apologized to the crowd for being sick, but the crowd didn't seem to mind too much and cheered him on throughout.

katie

hey im not a fan of him but i do feel bad that he got sick it takes talent to keep the show going.
hope you get better beibes and keep the show going :)

shawno_90

lol...i threw up in high school on the 8th lap of the 3200m race for track and field...so embarrassing.
feel for ya beeeby

Brooke

God I feel bad for his "fans" in the crowd.

LCS27

heard that last night Bieb put out his best piece of music yet.

matt

Everyone who thinks he was sick, he wasn't he threw up because he had alot of milk before he went on stage and since he's moving around alot and he was nervous so he threw up

DaveT

Haha he's 18...his buddies will think it's awesome...."duuuude you totally threw chunks on stage, cool!"...

breezy

Maybe he swallowed something he shouldn't have backstage..

ashley

Come on ya'll,,,,,It's called, Morning sickness, all girls get it when they're expecting!

Darf Vaydre

They were selling chunks to fans after the show.

Parker

Finally heard what his signings like...or saw Selena's bag and as a lil gay boy had to toss his cookies.....lil dyke was having men's trial cramps.........mixology time for the lil lesbian?

G

She's PREGNANT!

Gretel

I like the warning to "be careful" when watching the video. Makes me wonder if I will stumble, or cut myself with a knife in the kitchen or something. I think anyone who knows they don't want to watch someone vomit wouldn't watch. I didn't.
Puking aside, I find it kind of unsettling that there are a lot of little girls commenting here. That makes me want to curb my nasty comments, sex talk, and potty mouth because obviously they are pubescent Justin loving children. Oh well ... they don't know me, so Fvck em!

Tom C.

Talk about talent, he can still sing while puking. Can you?

Butters_Creamy_Goo

He needs to chug a bottle of my creamy goo!!

Vernon P. Alarcon

7. What about the rest of us that trow up whenever we hear about or see this Peewee Herman boi