Lindsay Lohan

Charges Dropped

Against Alleged Attacker

9/30/2012 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0930_lindsay_lohan_3Lindsay Lohan will not be getting the justice she was seeking ... police have dropped charges against the man accused of attacking her early this morning in a New York hotel ... TMZ has learned.

Christian LaBella was arrested after LiLo claimed he attacked her when she confronted him about secretly taking pictures and video of her in the hotel room. Lohan and a few friends had met LaBella earlier in the evening at a nightclub.

LaBella had initially been charged with two misdemeanor counts of assault and two counts of harassment. But the NYPD tells TMZ the charges have been dropped, after detectives investigated further and there was not enough evidence to support LiLo's claims.

Just your typical Lindsay Lohan weekend ...

Pony Princess

According to theImproper http://www.theimproper.com/46896/lindsay-lohan-charged-false-fire-alarm-police-report

LL could be charged with a false fire alarm in a hotel and filing a false police report. Now wouldn't that be a good day.

Pulling a false alarm is a felony in New York state, and doing so in a hotel is an aggravating cir***stance because it puts other guests in jeopardy. A hotel rep told The New York Post, no guests were evaculated.

Falsely reporting an incident to police is also a serious felony, depending on the cir***stances. Lohan could face up to four years in prison, if she is a convicted felon. She is on probation for pleading no contest to a jewlery store theft, so there could be consequences.

HannahF

Andy needs to go check out the comment section for the LL article in the NY Daily News. There is someone there who is posting comments under a very similar name. But, this guy is Team Lohan and the syntax reminds me of Davet

Manimal

Gimme that phone I'm Lindsay Lohan! Seeing how the tables have turned in this case I'm thinking that once again Lindsay is full of sh*t.

Tammy

Does anyone think Lindsay realise the worthlessness of her word? If a man got into her room leaving no sign of forced entry and actually assaulted her, all he'd have to say is they met a club and she invited back to her room and everything was consensual and I doubt the case would go to trial and even if it did, the prosecution couldn't find 12 people to convict him. She really needs to rethink her life.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I've been touting the OUTRAGE folks must feel about her pulling that alarm since the story initially came out. NOW peeps are pissed off?

UPYOURS

I would like to see the hotel video of her pulling the fire alarm. Seems awful funny that she did that. If it shows her laughing and having a good time or being sneaky about it, throw the book at her New York. She is such a fvcked up person, wouldn't surprise me to learn she did it "for fun".

jc

OK, Now that I'm all caught up.....
90291- Happy B-day (early)
Maddy- I'm hoping! & Thank you
UP- ROFLMFAO!
GC- Can't wait for the pics either!
Andy- HELL NO!....but, I will take one from you!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Buttercup is calling . . . .

Red Cloud

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haters really are psychotic!!!!! Holy fkng zhit!!!
Hey, guess what!!!! I saw Elvis Presley in Buger King the other day eating a Double Cheeze Whopper. It was him!!! It was Elvis!!!!!!!!!!! It really was!!!!!
SUPER MAXIMUM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janet

Oh, my god. I just got back from work, that was 6 hours ago. This must have happened right after I left.

Holy christ, I hope he sues her butt off. She is beyond disgusting.

Andyconda

red cloud is a troll that knows all the Lohans FCKERY .
he must be the loneliest loony on the Planet.

Sunset

I am so glad that charges were dropped! Lindsay is getting a taste of her own medicine with this guy getting special treatment since she always does when she hurts other people. haha

Marilyn

Gee I didn't know you can pull a public fire alarm and get away with it.
I thought that was a definite No No.
Where did Lindsay have a better time; New York or the morgue? Maybe she should go back home to the morgue.

Sunset

Celebrities like Lindsay are so disgusting that they think they can steal someone's phone just because they took pictures of them! It is not against the law to take the pictures but it is against the law to steal the phone!

Vinsetta

What I hope happens is she gets her ass handed to her for this false fire alarm stint. In reality, nothing will happen, even though she endangered the entire W hotel staff and guests. Just one self centererd slag.