Lindsay Lohan

Charges Dropped

Against Alleged Attacker

9/30/2012 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0930_lindsay_lohan_3Lindsay Lohan will not be getting the justice she was seeking ... police have dropped charges against the man accused of attacking her early this morning in a New York hotel ... TMZ has learned.

Christian LaBella was arrested after LiLo claimed he attacked her when she confronted him about secretly taking pictures and video of her in the hotel room. Lohan and a few friends had met LaBella earlier in the evening at a nightclub.

LaBella had initially been charged with two misdemeanor counts of assault and two counts of harassment. But the NYPD tells TMZ the charges have been dropped, after detectives investigated further and there was not enough evidence to support LiLo's claims.

Just your typical Lindsay Lohan weekend ...

Andyconda

who will Blunder next?
Milo
dina
Lindsay

Andyconda

Delmar Let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't want Del to go away but she must absolutely STOP telling folks what they can and cannot say about ANYONE including Jr., Ali, and Hobie. The more she makes a 'big deal' about it the more people will go on about them. I warned you when you returned to quit with the 'HANDS OFF' approach you deem appropriate with regards to the other 3 Lohans. People will do what they want to do and I for one HATE being told who I can speak to on this board or what I can say!

Ellie G

Please get her on your show Katie! Every interview she does and everytime she opens her mouth it is just another nail in her career coffin. Plus it is free entertainment for Meeeee!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
My iPhone broke and i need to get the new iPhone5, but they are sold out everywhere!!!
<--><--><-->
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
love the amazing work by #NewDelhi artist @archannair you brought such great energy to one of my fav shoots. thank you!
So did she do this Indian guy in exchange for a place to stay, or an iPhone 5? I understand they take great pictures, but I think she already knows that. LOL.
BTW, I have no doubt in my mind that her old phone wasn't broken, that she just wanted someone to buy her a new model iPhone.
Oh, one other thing - Is this guy married? I wouldn't want to be his wife. Let's face it. first comes the friendship, then comes the sex in NYC while she waits in New Delhi, then comes the Valtrex prescriptions showing up in the medicine cabinet.

Chuck D of Valpo

Excuse me, "cough" mee mee mee Back by popular demand or the fact that I can't come up with new material.......
Lohans! Meet the Lohans!
They're your modern day messed up family.
From the town of New York, they're now in a place you can call misery.
Let's ride with the family down the street.
To every drug dealer that we meet.
When you're with the Lohans.
You'll have a doob time.
A big fat doob time.
You'll gag on a rail everytime.

With sincere apologies to "The Flintstones"

Andyconda

has amanda Bynes crossed paths with lindsay in NY yet?
an if so could amanda be charged with elderly abuse?

Andyconda

sorry FU had to switch Avis..it started to feel awkward...one min we share an Avi next you want to

Mumra the Ever Living

@Andy, you reference Heidi Fleiss earlier. Here is a great story that not only includes a great mug shot of the lovely Miss Fleiss, but is also a story of how Heidi would have wanted to be Lohans Pimp.
It does show two things.
> First, it shows what a great judge of character Heidi Fleiss is.
> Second, Lohan should really look at this picture and see the road she is headed down. Wow - drugs certainly are a cruel Mistress.

Andyconda

love this pic http://pic.twitter.com/jyESRRzq

Andyconda

Dina needs to stop it..if lielo was bullied in high school it could only be her.
hard to bully someone when theres no one around..

Mumra the Ever Living

Mumra TheEver Living ‏@MumraTELiving
It's good to see #Lindsay relaxing with #friends. #LindsayLohan #LittleStars #LohanDaily #LuvLindsay pic.twitter.com/sW4EMjmP

Andyconda

off to the pool..its hard to believe Rachel McAdams at 33 Y/O is so hot and lindsay at 26 is not..
what happened? everyone she worked with out grew her..became rich beautiful and famous an she turned into this monster?

UPYOURS

@FU, I left a message for you under #570. ROFLMAO

jc

OK Andy!
I'm ready for my birthday lap dance!
lmao

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments