Honey Boo Boo

Experiments with Coke

10/1/2012 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100112_booboo_splash

Honey Boo Boo overcame a real bad coke problem this weekend -- barely surviving a special taste test at the Coca-Cola factory in Atlanta ... that nearly made her puke her brains out.

7-year-old Alana "HBB" Thompson visited the Coke factory with her family yesterday, and while she was there ... an employee suggested they all try a special flavor from Italy called "Beverly." Big mistake.

"Beverly" has a famously bitter aftertaste due to its quinine content -- the same ingredient as tonic water -- and Boo Boo did NOT like it one bit, nearly upchucking all over the Coke factory floor.

The salad factory full of healthy snacks and exercise must've been closed.

small asian penis

These are the most hateful comments I have ever read. While these people are severely overweight, I don't think they have a mean bone in their bodies. Your mean comments make them look good. And I'm talking to you Lindsey Lohan, you know you're pissed Boo Boo's stealing your thunder.

Rico Suavy

Next episode Hone BOO BOO takes a POO POO

grumpiestoldman

You will not mock this sweet loving family again!

Dina Lohan

ppfffffftt! And y'all haters call me a bad mother? Horny Poo Poo only wishes she'd grow up to be like my beautiful talented Lindsay!

Gigohead

Headline is. So misleading for Pete's sake she is a kid, a hill billy one..but still a child!

ray

"Honey Boo Boo's mom June tried Beverly too -- and said it tasted like "ear wax.""

As always when I read comparisons like this,,, tastes like ,,,,something foul. I always wonder,," how do you know,,been eating a lot of ear wax recently??

Phishie from Philly

Stick to Red Bull & Mountain Dew. It betterly worse for you.
Phishie from Philly

mildly insane

@Seriously wtf

The site and the tv show is in the crapper
the local station that carries th show scheduled it
to air at 2: am so you can see what they think of the show.

deteecher

"The salad factory full of healthy snacks and exercise must've been closed." Oh, TMZ.

lalli

the little pig and her pig of a "mother" got what they deserved. why are you giving this garbage family ANY oublicity. this country is a disgrace when people actually watch this sewage.

Marty

Damn, "ear wax" is fattening! All this time I thought June was fat because of her huge intake of food. And the wrong type of food too. ie. margarine and ketchup as a pasta sauce.

daniegrrl

This is disgraceful. These people shouldn't be allowed to be on television. Why are we making this popular to me it's borderline child abuse.

edswoggle

BEVERLY- that's awesome! First time I heard about that nasty drink is when my friends at Wreckless Eating tried that nasty beverage:

Cheryl A.

How does her mother know what ear wax tastes like?

Maverick

I really can't figure out how I dislike more . . . Honey Boo Boo, the Kartrahsians, the Palins, Amanda or Lilo.

Thankfully TMZ has this freak show. Not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments