Honey Boo Boo

Experiments with Coke

10/1/2012 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100112_booboo_splash

Honey Boo Boo overcame a real bad coke problem this weekend -- barely surviving a special taste test at the Coca-Cola factory in Atlanta ... that nearly made her puke her brains out.

7-year-old Alana "HBB" Thompson visited the Coke factory with her family yesterday, and while she was there ... an employee suggested they all try a special flavor from Italy called "Beverly." Big mistake.

"Beverly" has a famously bitter aftertaste due to its quinine content -- the same ingredient as tonic water -- and Boo Boo did NOT like it one bit, nearly upchucking all over the Coke factory floor.

Honey Boo Boo's mom June tried Beverly too -- and said it tasted like "ear wax."

The salad factory full of healthy snacks and exercise must've been closed.

jl

Hey y'all....I'm fat and stupid like most americans and I love me some honey boo boo. Got to go now,my medical scooter charged-up now. Gonna grab my oxygen and roll on down to the 7/11 and grab me some smokes,mountain dew and a couple boxes of twinkies. Don't hit me when you you see me scootin on down the side of the road.

nathan

how do they know what ear wax tastes like?

Mandy

Great. Premote and give more money to these over weight rednecks.. Trash.

Vog Lee

Salad bar and exercise? TMZ, be a buddy not a bully. Alana is a little girl, precocious and sparkly! I know your nasty remarks sell, is hurting a little girl's feelings worth a paycheck?

stunna1

please!

Andrea

I have tasted Beverly at the Coca Cola Store in Las Vegas. It's retched.

Sapphiegirl

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT EAR WAX TASTES LIKE IT'S GOTTA BE THIS WHITE TRASH, ROAD KILL EATING REDNECK OBESE WOMAN!

Nikki

I live near them and you sound like very jealous people. There the ones making 15,000 a show not YOU? and for the one about they being a side show like the disabled? Well I am disabled woman who is beautiful and very educated by far not a sideshow. For anyone to say the things like you all are saying what a bunch of jealous, noncompassionate, mean people. Mama June is laughing at y'all all the way to the bank!

Sayitall

Maybe she should experiment with vegetable garden lord knows the last that kid needs is coke .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4