Kelsey Grammer

Piers Morgan's Ban Is

IRRELEVANT

10/1/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100110_grammer_launch
Kelsey Grammer
DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP about his lifetime ban from the Piers Morgan show ... telling TMZ the CNN host is so irrelevant, it's not worth his time to be upset.

We broke the story ... Kelsey became persona non grata at Morgan's show last month when he walked off the set after the network aired a pic of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in the opening moments ... contrary to what he had been promised.

But this weekend, Kelsey was at LAX with his wife Kayte Walsh and their adorable baby girl Faith when he told us he couldn't CARE LESS about Morgan.

Still, Grammer says he won't hold the grudge for a lifetime ... and if the circumstances were right, he might even be willing to have a chat with the guy.

Just don't hold your breath.

CorkiDeCat

Who was banned from whose show? Who are these people and why should I care? Actually I think Kelsey is pretty ishy .. can you imagine trying to carry on a conversation with this head case? I would put a gun to my head if I were stuck in a room with him and Gwen peltrow. (Sp I think)

RobinD323

Excuse me but, Kelsey Grammer is the Irrelevant one here. I don't know why this scary looking creep thinks we CARE! He needs to go crawl back in his hole and shut IT! REALLY! He's such a smuck

david 183

Piers Morgan thinks he's so special to band somebody from his show. Annoying!!

kenzosh

i agree with Kelsey, he is a hugely talented and successful actor....with a colorful if not brusque at times off air personality....he does not need piers morgan in any way to further his career...perhaps it was a bit prima-donna-ish) to walk out when a still of the lovely Camille appeared....

IceGypsy

He's so right. Seriously it's not like it's Johnny Carson. That was a man that could make or break someone's career. This was just Piers Morgan. Who cares

Tammy

I thought he was told they weren't going to ask him about her. Did they also say they weren't going to show her picture?

Michelle

Grammer is such a loser. I try to avoid seeing him at all costs. He's just plain creepy.

Joe

Piers started the silliness with a "lifetime ban" when really, a ban on that show is not worth much since its not much of a blip on the news ratings

whatever happened to Piers and the phone hacking? Breaching the Code of Conduct on journalism integrity? How about posting fake photos as real when he was editor at the Mirror?

Oh... sorry, typical liberal?

ExtraKetchup

I don't like Grammer, per se, but Piers is a joke. His show is awful, he seems like a creep and has no chemistry with his guests. He seems to make them uncomfortable and as a viewer, you too become uncomfortable. The mark of a crappy host, I'd say.

Kari

I think a person's relevance on TMZ really shows in the number of posts their story gets. So far, Honey Boo Boo has more posts than Kelsey.

Ashley

It's funny how he says he doesn't hold a grudge yet all he can talk about is Camille on talk shows for some reason...

Pickle8182

Team Kelsey. The show lied and showed no integrity. He should sue them but like he said, he doesn't want to bother with them. Seemed pretty laid back when most other guest would storm off and talk trash. I would be skeptical if I were any other guest asked to show up.

Chuck

Not only is the Piers Morgan ban irrelevant, but the slimmy limey is irrelevant. kelsey Grammer couldn't be more rellevant with his new hot TV drama.Those who wrote that Kelsey is irrelevant are totally out of touch.

Larry T

Kelsey is right. Consider this; if I interviewed Kelsey Grammer alone in my basement, only about 300,000 less people would see it.

Tonya

And this just in...Kelsey Grammer IS irrelevant !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments