Paris Hilton's New BF

Arrested

After Paris Allegedly Makes Out with Girl

10/1/2012 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_paris_hilton_river_viiperi_article
Paris Hilton
MADE OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL at a nightclub in Vegas early Monday morning ... and moments later, her new boyfriend was arrested for battery ... at least that's what the alleged victim is telling police.

TMZ has learned ... a male clubgoer filed a report with the Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. claiming his girlfriend was "making out" with Paris inside XS nightclub at the Encore hotel ... when Paris' new BF River Viiperi got upset over the hot girl-on-girl action.

The alleged victim claims Viiperi -- a 21-year-old male model -- punched him in the face sometime around 2:30 AM ... and injured him so badly, he needed medical attention.

The victim told hotel security he wanted to press charges against River ... and when cops arrived to the scene, Viiperi was arrested for misdemeanor battery. He was cited and released without ever going to the police station.

1001_paris_nightclubWe're told Paris had already left the scene by the time cops arrived -- but she has NOT been accused of any wrongdoing.

Cops tell us the matter is currently under investigation.

We called Paris' rep for comment -- so far, no word back.

Thanks to our friends at SpyOnVegas.com for the pics.

Rita P

I had hoped she had finally disappeared but here she is again. She needs some media attention so goes even sleazier than she ever went before....he looks like a baby and she looks like his hooker auntie!!!! I smell c o u g a r......

some guy

I see a bright future for Paris as a spokesperson for the CDC.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Any man who gets off on chicks getting it on is still in puberty mentally at least... I mean at this point in this country if seeing someone from Homowood humpin a goat surprises you you've been in a cave somewhere... lesbians are just as demented as mo's are... sick mowood sexual deviance...

nisiek

who would kiss Paris much less have sex with her?? She is so diseased it is unreal! That is just beyond gross....Crazy Paris fan go get a life!

Bootable

Sunglasses on in the club? Making out with girls? She's rolling hard!

buttplug

When is she gonna die already

DucNut

OH HELLZ TO YEAH!!!

I hope somebody got some cellphone action on this one!! Her BF was probably PISSED he was looking forward to a 3 way that night.......BANG IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!

TheTruth

Publicity stunt. to prove she's gay and lesbian friendly. Fake and fraud. So sad.

Chase

Hey ParASS! At this point it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, isn't it??? Wonder if she's given him "the gift that keeps on giving" yet? Walking bag of STD's.... Wish I could flick her off the face of the Earth.

WackJob

Aparently this is the only way she can get noticed these days. She is a total SKANK.

su

i just love watching this c*nt age. she's already dating kids? just wait a couple more years :).

barney

Other then her lips being a little to big I think Paris looks good with the bigger Boobs.Unlike most of the comments if I was given the chance I would have no problemnin fact I would enjoy doing Paris.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

The kid is a model for KOOLAID.

Forker

the sign of a very weak mind when you try to sold ur problems with violence.

T

So here's the thing. A girl making out with a girl doesn't automatically make either of them lesbian. Using that word as some sort of shock factor is ridiculous. I make out with girls because I'm gay, I'm not gay because I make out with girls.