Sheryl Crow

All I Wanna Do Is ...

Sell My Crib, For $16 Mil

10/1/2012 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_sheryl_crow_compound_launch
Sheryl Crow
is unloading her rustic, Hollywood Hills estate for $16 million ... but there's a bright side to the hefty price-tag -- the property comes with not one ... but THREE HOUSES!!!

The 11 acre compound is listed for a cool $15,950,000 -- and boasts an infinity pool, a campsite area, hiking trails ... and ya know, a whopping 3 separate cribs.

House #1 (the main house) includes 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Spanish-style architecture, a library, wine cellar and chef's kitchen.

House #2 is rocking 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and panoramic views of Hollywood.

House #3 dates back to 1895 and has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and an eagle claw tub ... um yeah.

So if you're keeping score, all in all you get ... 9 bedrooms, 8.5 baths, plus a bunch of rustic, outdoorsy stuff like canyon pathways ... a teepee ... and a palapa (which is a thatched roof dwelling).

We had to Google it too.

1001_sheryl_crow_house

Spicy mag

I wonder if she'll take 15 million easy installments of $1 dollar.

Phishie from Philly

FYI people's,
Sheryl Crow's family invented the crow bird. They scientifically genetically engineered a pigeons DNA & hawks DNA together and made the crow bird. How do you people not know this! Just Google it.
Phishie from Philly

PPC

I remember when she was "joking" about only using one square of toilet paper to wipe - NASTY!! I bet she smells like a sewer. Nice house, brings a song to my head.
"All I want to do is lick some balls, in my poolhouse, on my trail, all I want to do is lick some balls, then sell my muff on Hollywood Boulevard."

PPC

"All I want to do is lick some balls, in my poolhouse, on my trail, all I want to do is lick some balls, then sell my mufft on Hollywood Boulevard."

Straight Talkin Texan

Beautiful! But I wish the 1895 house was clearly pointed out. I love old homes!

News Flash

The best thing about the photos was the advertisement with the HOT dude and no shirt.

jeff kilpatrick

stay chery crow stay,protein available,food database,she`s not here,stay,love ,jeff

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2