TLC Singer T-Boz

I'm Getting A Reality Show

... On TLC

10/1/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0928-t-boz-tmz
Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins
-- best known for being one-third of 90's girl group TLC -- is getting her own reality show ... and the network making it happen -- is none other than TLC.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ ... the network has ordered four episodes of Watkins' reality show called "Totally T-Boz" which will air on TLC in 2013.

The timing couldn't be better -- considering T-Boz filed for bankruptcy in late 2011 and could probably use the paycheck.

We're told the show will focus on the 42-year-old single mom as she tries to re-launch her music career ... after recovering from the life-threatening brain tumor she was diagnosed with in 2006.

The brain tumor was so bad, once it was removed, T-Boz had to relearn how to walk and talk.

We're told, the show will star her daughter, brother, cousins and friends ... and is currently filming in Atlanta.

Joan K

All I can say is WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?

MISERABLE66

Who the hell is gonna watch this sh*t. Nobody gives a F*ck about her!!

Swins

Who?

Chase

I can't believe TLC still calls itself 'The Learning Channel'...

myopinion

I hope the best for her!

latestdiets.net

maybe she will dig up old Left Eye and they will do a TLC reunion. hope Left Eye don't burn down the set though.

CriticXtreme

I wish you the best!

CriticXtreme

Here's another ratchet fake reality show for TLC. Justin Bieber's Vomitorium. 1 hour of fake, scripted events that lead to regular morons, hot girls and Hollyweird folks vomiting for no reason accept for them being attention media wh)res. [I own the copyrights!]

Toilethead

Yet another reason not to watch TLC.

texaschickeee

oh boy. more trash tv, and more of people that are has been, famous for nothing or just out money.

crojasr

Wasn't TLC preparing a comeback? What happened to that?

Celebrities Suck

so what, and I cleaned my apartment yesterday it was dusty....

MrCrowley73

What a bore this is gonna be.

Princess

I love T Boz!!!! I am so glad she can redeem her career somehow since TLC were dicked out of so much money. One show I will walk. TLC was crazy talent and sold too many platinum records to be struggling. Thats hard work!!! Go girl!

Babycakes

I am guessing the four episodes the network has ordered are the only four that will ever be filmed. Seriously who sits around thinking I wish T-Boz had a reality show? Her 15 mintues were up years agp. Does anyone realyl havean interest in watchingher or her family?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments