'Honey Boo Boo'

Room In the Family

For One More Redneck?

10/2/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

100112_honey_still
The 'Honey Boo Boo' clan may seem unsophisticated -- but after their financial coup ... they've actually got Harv rethinking the whole redneck thing. Anyone smell a Season 2 storyline?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Eddie

TMZ wouldn't dare call a BLACK or MEXICAN family 'unsophisticated' or the equivalent word of 'redneck'. Nice double standard.

jeff

Honey Boo Boo kicks @ss!

Pondscum

That family needs to be sterilized!

Bitch please

TMZ did the Kartrashians pay you to keep posting negative things about this family as well?!?! I wouldnt but it past that vile family. TMZ you really are nothing but a bunch of greedy, fat sellouts. Bible! Like you like really like are like like like like like like like like morons.

jdritsch

Anyone dumb enough to support this show and encourage dumb and lazy people, you should be tarred and feathered. Yeah, let’s reward failures!

bb

Season 2 storyline? Throw 'em all in the same tank as the Kardashians, sit back and let the fighting begin. Mama June and Kim will probably knock the rest of them out with their farts straight away.

Phishie from Philly

There's over 300,000,000,000 people living in the USA. Out of that about 25,000,000,000 people are rednecks and about 50,000,000,000 people are curious and are fascinated on redneck living. The redder the neck the more views. So, ya, season 2 is almost a definite.
Go rednecks!
Phishie from Philly

Cheryl A.

Redneck isn't an insult to most southerners. If you are the HBB clan, even I would say they are redneck hicks, but MOST of us work, go to school and don't play in the mud.

carmen

disgusting. I throw up a little every time I see them on the internet. What a way to make a living. throwing your pathetic bad parenting on TV for the world to see. HOpefully they'll use some of that money to put the kids thru college and get the family a cook to eat better. Buy hey each their own. I won't watch the show. My teen watched it and made fun of them so I banned them from watching it. I dont' want my kids to think it's ok to act and behave this wave and its NOT ok to make fun of them. I wish them luck.

nyc44th

I honestly can't believe people are so dumb they would watch something like this . . .or reality TV shows in general.

CriticXtreme

Name this one, "Boo Boo Honey".

Meanie

Maybe they should have a cross over show... the Honey Boo Boos visit the KarTrashions for the weekend. Now THAT I might watch.

Dina Lohan

Total trash! No class, no talent, no taste, no beauty!

TLC should pick up "Living Lohan" from E. Now that's quality TV with natural beauty like my Lindsay and myself.

u iz a cutiepie

LOVE U HONEY BOO BOO CHIL'

barnyardhumor

I so hope that TLC puts Honey Boo Boo up against the Kardashians time slot - Honey Boo Boo will be the end of the Ks.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments