Khloe and Mario

We'll Be Your

'X Factor' Co-Hosts

10/2/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_khloe_mario_xfactor2
Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will join the payroll of "X Factor" -- TMZ has learned, Khloe and Mario will be the new co-hosts of the show.

We're told the final, tiny finishing touches are being put on their deals, but the announcement will be made some time this week.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

Khloe and Mario will debut in November.

Brad

That nasty fat pig is hosting the show? What a joke. I will never watch again. I would rather get herpes than to watch that no talent slut. She brings zero value to the show.

phil

Finally, A Kardashian has a job!! YAA, good luck to Khoe, shes my favourite, most stable Kardashian, shes sassy, down to earth & funny....The other Kardashians should learn from Khloe & go out & find a real job !!

phil

compared to that stiff guy they had last year, anyone should do much better. Whats up with these stiff, corny UK/Aussie hosts- eg Piers Morgan & the guy from XFactor last year??

Ray

Good thing Mario is strong, he will need his muscles to carry FatTrashions job too!

Seldombinlaid

It's official then? Won't be watching that show, and I nevered missed it last year. Extremely bad choices in Judges, and Ryan wantabes.

Sarah

No! We don't need two hosts, Khloe can do it by herself!

DD

Well I WAS going to watch the show.

robocop

Scrapping the bottom of the talentless barrel! Jeez, could they come up with two worse losers. Millions being paid out and somehow securing less than 10 new viewers! Go back to the UK, Simon!!

Parker

x factor is going the way of idol.....these idiotic shows with these overpaid has beens id just garbage...and putting a non talent kardashian slut on there just further proves it. Simon...admit it X Factor is LAME as LAME AS IDOL!

itstrue

Someone please pull the plug,,,AND give the millions away...like the Pres wants all of us to do.....would NEVER watch this ap-cray.

PG

The KarTRASHian's need a better plastic surgeon. Khloe's lips look awful, her fillers look awful, Kim is a plastic freak, and Pimp Momma intentionally deformed her face with too many procedures. And from the most recent pics of the slow one (Kourtney), she is slowly morphing into the Plastic Freak 2.0.

twilightmom

Pity. I was just starting to like show, but won't watch with a Lardasshian onboard. Mario is fine, but no one from that family.
Two shows I'll have to stop watching because of the crap and trash they're having to put on there for "ratings". As much as I like Simon, this is going to be a HUGE mistake (I hope). Maybe they'll end up getting rid of her if ratings drop significantly after she starts being shown.

Lydia

Ugh, I can't stand Mario Lopez. I'm sure he's a nice guy but *yuk* I just don't like him.

Gretchen

Oh whoopie I say sarcastically! I didn't watch it before and certainly won't watch it now and not because of Mario-LOVE HIM!

Jordan