« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I've Spent $29 MILLION

In Four Years

10/2/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_Michael_Vick_getty
Michael Vick
has blown through nearly $30 million since filing for bankruptcy in 2008 -- nearly 95% of his total income -- TMZ has learned.

According to legal docs filed in his bankruptcy case, Vick made $31 million since he went belly up -- that includes his Eagles salary and various endorsements and other business ventures.

The math is pretty simple -- Vick had to pay a total of $29.6 mil -- of that, $10.9 went to taxes, $9.2 mil went to creditors, $2.7 went to lawyers and accountants, and the rest is for various things, including child support and living expenses.

All tolled, Vick is now left with around $1.5 mil. That's nothing to sneeze at, but considering what he made it's pretty shocking.

Things are looking up for the NFLer. Vick signed a 6 year, $100 million contract in 2011 ... with almost $40 mil in guaranteed money, so he won't be poor -- in rich terms -- for much longer.

1002_michael_vick_footballin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Let me translate that EBONICS for ya'll: ": Michael Vick I've Spent $29 MILLION In Four Years" - Translation, "I'm nothing but a dumb dog slaughtering ni66eriod and damn proud of it".

lisa

PIT BULLS BABY KILLERS

John

Greatest comeback in sports history.

Big D

Does everything got to me about race? I'm not a racist I hate everybody. " But the more you hate me, the more you will learn: I am hard, but I am fair! ... I do not look down on ******s, kikes, wops, or greasers; here you are all equally worthless!"

Laura

Boo frickin hoo. I hope he winds up on the street with no money. Animal murderer.

RM

RON MEXICO has left the building.

georgia

I wish this pos would get hit by a bus. Let's hope his broke a$$ doesn't go back to killing innocent dogs for money.

howard

hello

Katz

Ahhhh Should we all start crying for him now?

tennalee

People care more about f*ckin' dogs than other humans. A person will pick up a stray mutt but drive right past the needy man on the street. Im joinin Vick. Shoot a dog, feed the homeless. F*ck all of you individually.

Linda Moore

I still feel he shouldn't even be playing in the NFL. If it wasn't for his talent, he'd probably still be in prison. It's disgusting that he's not even smart enough to hold on to his money...what a total moron.

diane

Once an ass always an ass. Dog torturing piece of crap

Dawn

He makes my physically ill! And for the companies - like NIKE to endorse such an awful excuse for a human being, is disgraceful! IF he contributed anything good to society then he might be worth some of that 100 million, but he hasn't he's just a blight on society! There are families scraping by, families helping abused dogs, people living on the street, you name it, that this money should be going to instead of lining the pockets of such awful people!

MC

I don't condone the cruel and illegal acts Vick committed, but he did serve his time. People go to jail for worse crimes and after serving their sentences are welcomed back into society as rehabbed. Vick should be afforded the same opportunity.

Thane

Are we still talking about this? He did the crime and the time. Let it go stupid white people. LOL. He is going to make money whether you want him to or not. And wishing him nothing but bad fortune will only come back on you. White devils!!!!