Newt Gingrich

I'm Not Excited About

The Presidential Debate!

10/2/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100212_newt_launch_v2
Newt Gingrich is a plugged-in political dude, but he's clearly not inspired by the choices for President of United States of America, because he told us he's not excited about tomorrow's debate.

It's not that debates don't interest Newt -- he was really into Ronald Reagan's second debate, calling it the best ever.

A Reagan man through and through, Newt kinda bristled when our camera guy suggested sarcastically that Reagan might not have been the greatest actor in the world.

FlaFlaFlooieMamaMonkeyTaTaToothyToY'all

You my friend are no Ronald Reagan. Of course he's not interested. He wasn't even interested in this election when he was a candidate.

gamepro

i admit the presidents arent that great that are runing for office right now but romney will bring down america if he gets elected and if i get bashed for this then that only means that you got good money or dont care about the poor class and i dont care what the **** anyone else has to say on my opinion

lynn

"She's Working Her Way Through College" is my favorite Reagan film.

Horndog

Thanks for the update. Who are you again?

Jay W.

Just like a politician. Always lying.

Joe_Ks

kola

i know he's not going to watch, he lost so maybe he will work in the candy company somewhere. he was not a good candicate to start with anyway. i totally agree with everyone else

Joe_Ks

I can't help but notice that the only thing missing from this article is Newt's personal explanation for why he isn't going to watch the debate tonight. How do I know he doesn't have his dvd recorder set so he can watch it later. I mean, I think it's a safe assumption that a man like Newt Gingrich just might have something else to be doing tonight that is worth doing. All this article does is paint him as the bad guy with no reason to believe it. I'm not going to be able to watch it tonight myself, that doesn't mean I won't see it. I noticed he was not asked WHY he wasn't sticking around to see it. If I were to conclude anything from this article and video, based on it's content, it would be that the guy who put this together is a registered Democrat. LOL

DaveT

Ross Perot 2012 **==

Stacy

I'm not watching the debate either...I would get more "reality" from watching a Kardashian rerun. I'm just praying and staying hopeful.

Parker

this dude reminds me of an old slob...hes nasty looking and how any woman can phk this pathetic waste of a man is beyond me......

dimes

Maybe none of the TV news networks invited him to join in on a post-debate analysis panel and his nose is out of joint.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

So one of your camera men told Newt that Reagan was the best actor in the world???HUH?? TMZ is loaded with Idiot and TRASHY people !! Reagan did more for this country in 6 months than Obama did in almost 4 years !!! In fact , this president is not only a Dumb Actor- he is a STUPID Politician ---In fact, he took us so far backwards that it will take 4 years more to recover AND maybe 4 after that!!!!

Toasty J

Wasn't Reagan involved in 4 Presidential debates?
2 debates per election.

ashley

A couple of ways to look at this, either he's a poor sport, or he knows it's a lost cause.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments