Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

Belle

What's pretty interesting to me is that Nikki is looking everywhere BUT at Mariah while she's ranting, that says to me that she's actually intimidated by Mariah. If you're going to fight and make threats and try to make people believe you're a bad a s s, look them directly in the eyes! She's just like a yapping puppy looking for attention!

Tony

If Nicki were a contestant, she would be escorted out by the security. Or if it were a work place that would not be tolerated. She should be fired for her behavior and threats. I think I will skip this year of Idol. Again.

And thats the truth

If this is not a publicity stunt, Nicki has some serious issues.

fed up

HAHAHA another typical obama voter hahaha
go america!

Mudman

Can't take NGGERS anywhere

Patty

I knew this would happen. Can't have 2 divas on the same judging panel and expect anything else. From what I saw and heard, Nicki never should have been selected to be a judge, after they'd already hired Mariah. They don't need 4 judges, as the past has shown. Waste of money and time, IMO and I probably won't watch one episode of AI this season!

Patty

fed up

HAHAHA another typical Obama Voter in action.

GO AMERICA! hahaha

reeblite

what was simon cowell thinking???? only one diva at a time.

CousinOliver

Has it occurred to anyone that all this high-profile hissy fitting (not just in this instance, but with other celebs bashing one another) is deliberately staged?

prl

Niki is a thug. She's disgusting and does NOT belong on any stage doing anything.

Gemma

Sooo...exactly how many contestants for American Idol try out doing RAP - how about a whole NONE! American Idol made a mistake putting Minaj on there, she is a talentless hack. Mariah may be a diva, at least she has talent.

Minaj is disgusting and her attitude sucks. Don't watch Idol for that exact reason.

rose

Soooo.....I guess there's not going to be a Mariah and Nicki collaboration?

Leslie bell

Nicki is being her,I wouldn't want her to be anyone else.You have to earn respect ,I don't care if you're Mariah or the president of the united states.Disrespect me and youre going to get the same or worse.

reeblite

what was simon cowell thinking? one diva at a time. haven't watched the show since a year after he left.

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments