Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

Janroc

I will never watch the show again now that that trash, Nikki is on now...

Troll

Nicki and Mariah have no business being in idol. One Nicki has no musical talent period. Mariah is a stuck up bitch and thinks everyone is beneath her.

--The Truth is a troll you can't avoid

kenn ejis

nicki was on point. i love her for that. mariah has always had ego issues but i trust nicki minaj to deflate them for her.......u dont go on american idol to run ur resumee every 5mins. go nicki im lovin uuuuuuuu

Jordan

Nicki... who!?

Seize

People are stupid this is not about anyone talent! It's about someone feeling they were disrespected! who cares who's better that's not the argument! & if you feel disrespected then you should be able to say something. This just happened to be on tape! I wonder how you people act when someone disrespect you! Knock it off!

Ayelin

Nicki is a low class person. She can't speak in a very classy way without cursing. I don't know why nicki minaj is in american idol when she doesn't have talent for sh-t....

the beast

Umm Mariah carey: LEGEND
Umm Nicki Garbaggge: Wishes she could even reach that level of sucess.

Ok...

ok. who gives a **** about talent? thats irrelevant. just because mariah carey is a legend doesn't mean that everything she says is justified. Nicki has a right to talk to her however she wants. Mariah isn't a queen.

asdfghjkl

Mariah is such a ****ing diva i'm glad nicki set her **** straight.

TAYLOR, FARRARE

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT U CAN NOT TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF THE GIRL ,SHE IS JUST GHETTO , AND NEED TO GO BACK TO THE HOOD WHERE SHE BELONG WITH ALL THAT GHETTO BEHAVIOR

Tyler

Who does Nicki think she is to rate talent anyway? Her lyrics sound like a 3rd grader learning to rhyme words...

Plummer

There is no comparison. Nicki Minaj should go. She is a bad example for our young people. Maria might have her diva style, but that is a whole lot better thasn Niki's style. Nicke does not know how to control her self. That will always stir trouble. Go Nicki! Not your style when you have to wait or be spoken to. Please learn some behavior!

dar44dd

Nicki has **** for talent and brains. Probably spreads like skippy. She looks like she from another planet. Mariah Carey is A beautiful lady with a voice ,singer and all around good person, you don"t see Mariah talking trash as for Nicki she is ghetto trash.

HellOhDanya

Poor Keith Urban...

Gigi

How much is American Idol paying TMZ to keep posting this crap?

Previous 15 Comments | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments