Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

ashley

nicki a bad b****h

Joe

Maria ain't what she was, she turned herself out, trying to show what she has...F&%$ Carey...

Diane

What I don't understand is why the producers hired another female to judge the show. It was disrespectful to Mariah. When they hired J.Lo, they didn't consider hiring another woman to judge alongside her, so why do it now? Mariah is a diva, everyone knows it, so why would they be surprised to find that she doesn't respect the other female on the panel, especially someone who has had success for maybe two years? Come on, American Idol, who are you fooling?

Maile

Nicki your wack , you never be on Mariah level .

Don

Lets not forget this show is about up coming talent and not about the judges. Idol has lost its way and is trying to compete with all the other "talent" shows. Time to hang it up or get back to your roots. We dont need another XFactor

sarah

I grew up listening to Mariah's music. She has an amazing voice and I love her music. She is very talented, But she is a diva and has a big ego.. I love Nicki Too. To Some she isn't talented, that's because you are not into that music. That's like saying Keith Urban isn't talented because you don't like Country music. They are all talented, but both of those girls have big ego's and are both divas, it was a bad idea to have them both on the same show haha. Idol should have REALLY thought about it before hand, or not... they only want ratings anyway haha.

Dasia Newman

What? Nicki can't even sing. Mariah has won countless Grammys and sold more records than nicki ever will. Nicki will just blow up every 5 min.

sam

y'all full of bs. nicki is better than mariah anyday. y'all just jealous. like f* off of nicki back. i bet y'all wouldnt say it to her faces just stfu. gosh nicki is more popular than mariah. all you guys do is talk. there haters everywhere..!

martita castro

why they dont put queen Latipha MARY J THEY grown women nicki out

JoAnne

I say they both go. If Idol wants to save their show, they better find all new judges. I won't be watching this season with those two diva's

heyyo

CATFIGHT one is all bark and no bite u pick but i <3 dem both i'm a barb and on team mariah (sry dont know what she call her fans) no hateraid here but u know u cant have two chicks on the same show "diva" mariah and pop sensation "nicki" cant mix old with new ! sorry if its hella long lol and mixed emotions nicki got a lil outta hand but she coulda said worse like talked about mariah's kids and mariah coulda said something about young money

ric

Dumb ass bitch, I'd love to know her fat whore black ass out......plus she's ugly

bring back recent posts

...I don't care for the speaking persona of either of these girls....turned right off of both of them..no desire too watch Idol...X-FACTOR..STARTING IN 23 MINUTES! WOOT WOOT

Johnny Rokker

Let's start over again. Get rid of those two divas and bring in some new judges. How 'bout Jack Black and Pink?!!

olati121

What a bitch, mariah carey can go die.... Mariah is a ****in whore sleeping with everyone for example eminem. I would ****ing call her out too if she was being a stuck up bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments