Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

GothJuggalette420

They both suck. If I ever saw either one of them I'd knock them both out.

Wanda

Mariah is so professional, I couldnt believe how she held herself and only belted out a few things. A true mom worrying about her children and not blowing her top to get some attention. Leave it to nicki to make the show look trashy. If nicki stays im so not watching idol anymore, i will stick to x factor. Mariah has had number 1 hits 22 years and counting who the heck does nicki think she is blowing up at!

Sara

Not sure who this Nicki is but you can take the trash out of the dumpster but it's still going to be trash.

Patty in MN

This is a disaster waiting to happen. They lower the age and then throw FOUL mouthed Nicki Minaj into the mix.

joy gentile

nikki u suck and your guetto as hell go back there ps..Mariah is the queen u can't shine her crown

Hammer

What do you expect, Nicki isn't exactly polished.

G

Poor Keith Urban...he is wayyyyy to classy to be on a panel with either of those bimbos! Whew...run, Keith, run...

Delona

Mariah put the D in DIVA!. Deal with it Nicki!

Kim

Wtg Nicki! Mariah is a has been drama queen! Call Eminem psycho Mariah!

wren

May not have been a big Mariah fan, especially wishing she would dress for her age finally; however she showed how much of a lady she is in her handling of the altercation. Niki on the other hand sound like every ghetto biatch you see on Maury or Jerry Springer. Constantly repeating the same insult over and over again, so no one can be heard but them...small minded and obviously unsubstantiated arguments are handled this way. Because if what you say is true, needs only be said once in a calm voice...as it holds more power than a screaming repeating lie. Grow up Niki, you rode in on the coat tail of Lady Gaga by being weird. Shut your mouth unless your singing.

Marie

Nicki has no idea what the word "professional" means. Throw her back on the garbage heap.

justagirl

this is what white people do, they want ratings when their stuff goes to hell, they hire black people to fight each other. racist pricks. they'll put one classy one and one trashy one, because trash can't stand class. lets call nicki what she is a sambo. she needs to be off the show.

brittany

Nikki minaj needs to kick rocks...she will never be Mariah Carey...when is her 15 minutes up...she is getting played out...Nobody cares about your stupid wigs and you big ol butt!

valerie

wow nicki you have no class u ugly bitch....how can u act like an animal and get paid 12 million for it!
you shouldnt even be on the show, you ****ing sellout!

Blessings

Nicki, who????????? Take her out quick please.What is she doing at American Idol???? That's why we don't watch it again in my home.

Previous 15 Comments | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments