Mariah Snipes at Nicki

CAUGHT ON TAPE

10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/3/2012 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch
update_bar
9:47 AM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.  We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up.  It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

HoV-nicki-minaj-click-thru-banner

linda

hummmm, looks like two prima donas on stage, neither one getting the full spot light. you two hormonally imbalanced girls need a reality check. nicki, go back to england where you can do your command performances and get away with it. and marah, go see the kids, maybe you aren't ready to get back to work just yet eh??

Rick

Some cultures(including mine) make America look pretty shabby. We are a great country and we shouldn't tolerate this type of behavior. America has lost a lot of class in the last decade or two, let's not sink any lower.

Thane

I personally believe that producers put the two most different personalities on the show so they could clash to get more ratings. American Idol is on its way out. I give it 3 more seasons and its a wrap. At the end of the day Minaj will never be the artist that Carey is. Minaj will also be out of the business in 3 years. She has no real talent.

linda

nicki is a trash talking ghetto girl trying to play off class. she talks ghetto, she acts ghetto and she has ZERO talent. i could NOT sing (if that's what you call it) like her and make twice the amount of money, cause I HAVE SOME CLASS.

leelee55

That gurl has got to go....she's just trash.

tony floyd

the show is really cheap..its time to close this show....

ron

judges loved it for the money they pay those two idiots time to shut this show down because i think its all staged ,they are both phonys ,poor kieth urban its why i hate these phony show dancing with the stars will be next

jameskelly

Just a publicity stunt. The show is tanking, so stage a fight.

bigcasino

seriously, How much toilet paper does that nikki have to shove up that HUGE ass of hers to wipe the crap after she poops? a whole roll? 4 ply? or does she have to use a whole roll of brawny?

jiveturkey

WWE WEDNESDAY NEWSFEED FEATURING ULTIMATE WARRIOR:

LET ME TALL YOU SOMETHING NIKKI GANOOSH. LET ME START BY SAYING THAT YO MAKE MY SPERM SWIM BACK TO MY BALLS.

YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE SATAN REPOSSESSES A MR POTATO HEAD, CALLS ITSELF NIKKI, AND TRIES TO MAKE NOISES OUT OF ITS MOUTH YOU THINK I'LL LET THAT SLIDE?

FORGET ABOUT IT!!

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NIKKI. TAKE THAT MICROPHONE OUT OF YOUR POO HORN. AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH. BECAUSE WHEN THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR SQUEEZES YOUR FRUITY HEAD OFF IM GOING TO WEAR IT.

solomeeo

I am a huge Idol fan and have never missed a season until now. I have no intention of watching this train wreck!!

Tracy

Minaj is a whacko who wishes she had Mariahs talent.

RAY

Someone needs to be FIRED! It's quite obvious we have two divas here. The wannabe and the original...what were the producers thinking?!? Don't you know you don't put two black women together? Let alone divas! You wanted sparks? - you got it -but - what you didn't get is crediabilty...shame.

Mary

I was planning on watching because I was excited to hear that Keith Urban will be a judge. But I have no respect for Nicki's mouth. All the name calling and fit throwing is not necessary. And I won't even bother to tune in. Have a nice season.

Zara

Nicki is just jealous that Marian has a proportion body. ... Nicki should of gone to a real plastic surgeon instead of those fake parties when they use caulking silicone. Nicki you look like a drumstick on steroids. Do your self a favor. With the money you get from the show buy yourself a new face. I don't want yo hear that you are also jealous that she has real hair too.Ha!

Previous 15 Comments | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments