« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-WWE Star Shawn Daivari

Chokes A Guy Out

In Epic Train Rescue

10/2/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_Shawn-Daivari_wwe
Former WWE Star Shawn Daivari says he used a REAR NAKED CHOKE HOLD to save a train full of people last week ... after an unruly passenger allegedly threatened to kill them.

TMZ spoke to Daivari ... who says the incident went down last Thursday on an airport bound train from Minneapolis. The WWE star says an uncontrollable passenger in his car became violent ... shouted racial slurs and threatened to kill his fellow passengers.

Daivari says multiple people pressed the emergency button to call for help -- but NOTHING happened.

The pro-wrestler then took matters into his own hands telling TMZ, "I wasn't going to wait any longer to see if a cop showed up." Daivari says he threw the guy down, slapped on a rear naked choke hold on him and then threw his ass out at the next stop.

One witness, who was on the train when it all went down, tells us Daivari choked out the passenger so hard ... he peed his pants.

A rep for the Metro Transit Rail tells TMZ ... "Metro Transit police responded after being alerted by the train operator to a fight on board. The investigation is ongoing."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sleepwalker

Shawn just got his New Finishing move"The Golden Shower Choke Hold!

zolopher

Big Props to him! Thats a man!!!

Randy Scouse Git

Daivari has always been a class act. He did a better job than the police would have.

Titoburrito

Encore!

latestdiets.net

he should be in the next Steven Seagal movie.

Kali

I like this guy. The cops had better not charge him. Taxpayers need to be paying many more people like him instead of the do-nothing cops.

chico

WWE should re-hire him! He's a hero

Matthieu Allen

First the Rock stops a robbery, then Daivari saves a train full of people, It seems pro wrestlers are starting to become as "super" as they're made out to be.

Tom

I first met Shawn at a wrestling show I was promoting a few years back where he was in the main event,I spent just a little time with him before and after the show, from that little time I was with him I could tell he was a genuine great guy. This does not surprise me at all that he stood up to this fool. I'd love to see him back in the WWE, he is a true hero, not a made up character. My hats off to you Shawn

schweddyballer404

Wow I hope he doesn't get it trouble even though he choked that guy out

JimNilson

Daivari was just on Hurricane Shane Helms' H2H podcast discussing the incident http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/daivari-episode-10.03.12-highway/id411197688?i=1219360...71

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2