Chris Brown & Rihanna

Get Physical

Go Public

10/3/2012 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown & Rihanna in a NYC nightclubChris Brown and Rihanna are barely trying to hide it anymore -- getting up close and personal at a NYC nightclub late Monday night ... then carousing at Rihanna's hotel for hours.

Chris and Rihanna hit up Griffin nightclub in the Meatpacking District -- we're told they arrived 5 minutes apart, and quickly ended up at the same table. Sources inside the club say the two were all over each other, and even disappeared together in a bathroom for 20 minutes.

People inside the club say the duo were kissing and hugging out in the open.

The two left the club separately -- but hours later, Chris was spotted leaving the Gansevoort Hotel, where Rihanna was staying.

1003_chris_brown_rihanna_INF
By the way, Tuesday afternoon, Chris' clueless GF Karrueche tweeted that Chris sent her roses, a teddy bear and chocolates -- maybe a lame, "I'm sorry."

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

kenken86

TRUE LOVE IS STRONG TO FIGHT!!!If you want a booty like Nicki Minaj check out my website www.divanation1.com
or call 1-800-832-8660... Press 1 to speak with operator. I gained 4 inches in a month
using yodi pills. I have before and after pics on the site.

LANZOH

I would think those sources inside the club would rather have taken pics of them "kissing and hugging out in the open", than the one above, i mean if it's really true...

Kel

She's trash.. absolutely no respect for her and she gets what she deserves.. whether she can sing or not, pure TRASH

Te'Juana

If they are back together that's just fine. They love eachother and let's face it, it's unfortunate but young people fight especially new adults. She is a Hot Headed Island Girl, He is a Hot Head She is a Big Girl I have talked to her and had to look up at her to see her face, she was kicking Chris' ass too I think that's why he lost it so bad. They have to be allowed to get past that and move on and be happy together.

Lisa-Centereach

Question:
Are they doing it?

TMZ forgot: Who gives a f**k!

csmcgrath

Just a thought....Curious to know what Katy Perry would have to say about this. Aren't her & Rihanna good friends?

libra80

This is what is going on, Rihanna has lost fans since she is always acting like a slut. And she needs attention so she goes to Chris Brown for that feeling again. Well, hopefully he will kill her next time. I don't like her style she is a loose whore.

raadbassam

C'mon you guys, it said "leaving the same hotel" not the same room! they are just friends, in my opinion.

nayrod64

Being young can be costly and she will learn that hard lesson someday.

C. Williams

Let RiRi and Chris live their lives. I like both of their music and them as a couple. I like KT too. Chris can be with whoever he wants to be with. Whatever decision or choice he makes, I'm a fan of his music, and Rhianna's too. Let them live their lifes, and learn.

Arinaituer Doruah

Ilove it with chrisbrown en Rihanna

Monique

you can't help who you are in love with.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12