Heidi Montag

Headlining at Strip Club

... for $25,000

10/3/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1003_hiedi_montag_crazy_horse_flyer2

Coming up on the main stage ... Heeeeeeeidiiiiiiii Montag!!

TMZ has learned ... The former MTV reality star has struck a $25,000 deal to appear at the Crazy Horse III strip club in Vegas on October 19 ... but there's a pretty big catch.

Montag -- and her G-cup boobs -- will not be getting naked. So, patrons will only get a chance to throw money at giant unfamous boobs that night.

Montag was only hired to host the club's 3rd Year Anniversary Party.

Sources at the club tell us ... Spencer will accompany Heidi to the gentlemen's establishment.

Fun Fact -- the club will be serving sushi that night.

Lindy

Crazy Horse is a terrible name..they should change it to Bill Clinton

I love anarchy

Seeing a whores fake tits is great
Punching her douchebag gay boyfriend in the face will be priceless

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Now someone tell me again....who are these people and what are they famous for???

diana

i thought we were done with these 2 idiots....she used to be pretty until she got surgery/....and i would like to know who told her she looks good now...the last i heard spencer fried his brain on drugs and is phsyco from it....damn i swear when u think ur done hearing about ppl they creep back in the news...

kitnplayn

Probably lap dances and sex acts cost extra. I mean, her husband Spency needs money too. After all, he is probably the pimp that got her this gig.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'd rather see pretty much any where but this $$whore and her $$"husbsnd." Unfortunately she isn't even 30 years old and she looks like one of those Hollywood 50 year old pathetic women. If I was here and was married to that freak I'd wish I died on the table while I was having 585 surgical procedures.

SheisHot

Even without the sushi, the place will smell like a tuna cannery.

DetroitRocks

I would rather see a $25 crack whore

M

I'd go, but only if i get a guarantee that i can get close enough to Spencer to punch him in the jaw

Jordan

You might get more bang for the buck to hire OctoSlut you can get her for $2500 and she will get naked, but either one will not bring in very many customers.

OH NO!

I would fill her with Sperm.....every hole. Anyone who says otherwise is a homosexual.

mn4130

Spencer.... get a job... eiyiyi

Joe

Tmz... Why are you extending her 15 minutes ?

UNLV1990

I don't go to strip joints often, but when I do, I go to the crazy horse. I'll be there.

Jackie

Definitely some Blondie are stupid. Waste a lot of money to look like a doll and then end up working in a strip club for 25K...lmao....ha ha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments