Joanna Krupa

I'M NOT A HOOKER!!!!

10/3/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002-joanna-krupa-article-2
New "Real Housewives of Miami" star Joanna Krupa insists ... she's NOT a high-priced prostitute willing to bang a stranger for $10,000 -- despite reports to the contrary -- and now, she's threatening to SUE one website over the accusations.

Krupa's attorney Marty Singer has fired off a letter to Nik Richie at TheDirty.com, claiming one of Nik's recent posts -- entitled "Joanna Krupa Is a Confirmed Hooker" -- is filled with defamatory lies.

The article in question quotes a man who claims to have had sex with Krupa for $10,000 through an escort agency -- adding, "'The Real Housewives of Miami' should have done a better background check."

Now, Joanna's threatening to file a lawsuit against Nik if he doesn't pull the article, calling it "an extremely serious matter."

We're told Nik is adamantly refusing to pull anything.

john

Just another ugly "sad face", with all the horrible injections. And....... of course she is a money grubbin Whore. No question she skanks it our for far less than 10k.

devilgirl

Don't know about her, but wasn't Ritchie's wife, Shane Lamas, a cheap whore herself at one time, putting out to The Bachelorette contestants but without the pay?

lucy

she is a dream killer. too much drama and you can tell the bf is tired of her crap and this will probably finish it for them. a club owner doesn't need a silly crying drunk for a gf. sad.

Jay W.

Well... Joanna just went up on my point scale.

Ivan in Phoenix

She should get some more lip injections. So pretty, NOT! Looks like a big mouth bass...

Bcliles

From what I know, she's not the only one.

Swins

I saw the pictures of her and the $50K price tag to "date" her "out call", isn't that prostitution?

hitman

She may not be a hooker but she sure looks great anyway

Kennedy

She will talk a big game about lawsuits adn such until her lawyer tells her that if it does go to a suit it will likely come out that she has been paid for sex. Frankly I wouldnt give her $10, not sure why anyone would spend $10,000

Dom The Mover

oh yes you are, and a high priced one at that!

A1A

I've got $10K. Where do I meet her agent?

boomer

I'd pay 12 K .. Joanna ?? gotta do greek though

Carl

Someone at TMZ was obviously going through that video frame by frame to find that "appropriate" image for the story.

PPC

Really wouldn't be a shock. She is not a "model" and she was on Dancing with the Stars for some unknown reason. She has a great body, but her attitude and erratic behavior are borderline clinically nuts. The Dirty website has a link that basically proves what she has done. I think prostitution should be legal, so not a big deal to me, her "fiancee" may have other thoughts though.

Brenda Fazio

Right? Hell, I'D have sex with a complete stranger for $10,000.... I need a new TV and some clothes....LMAO!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments