KONY 2012 Founder

Naked Meltdown is

'Not Who I Am'

10/3/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1003_jason_russell_oprah
KONY 2012 founder Jason Russell is finally speaking out about his naked meltdown ... telling Oprah Winfey, "That person on the street corner ranting and raving and naked is not me."

Russell sat down with Winfrey for the Oct. 7th episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" -- and tried to explain what happened to him on the day he broke down back in March.

TMZ first posted the video of Russell's meltdown, showing him frantically babbling about the devil and pounding the concrete.

O's people have yet to release a clip of the interview ... but they did release the following excerpt:

OPRAH: "What do you remember, Jason?"

JASON: "I remember me flipping off cars."

OPRAH: "Flipping off cars? Like with your..."

JASON: "With both hands. I remember that just like 'doot,' just like a little memory. I remember running around our lemon tree. I remember ..."

OPRAH: "There were reports that you were breaking into cars?"

JASON: "There are reports. I mean I think I was stopping cars in the street. People said I was laying in the street – it's a busy street – I was laying in the street."

OPRAH: "How did you get your robe off? How do you go from running out with your robe on to your robe off?"

JASON: "Again, it's really hard to explain if people who have never had an out-of-body experience, but it really wasn't me. That wasn't me, that person on the street corner ranting and raving and naked is not me, that's not who I am."

JASON: [I remember] walking around snapping my fingers up and down ... slapping my hands on the ground as hard as I can. Just slapping them on the ground. Talking to myself. Ranting. Raving. Talking about good versus evil, God and the devil. I mean it was just very out of control."

FlaFlaFlooieMamaMonkeyTaTaToothyToY'all

In vino veritas. Jason you're gay and you can't pray that away.

Horndog

He was reading TMZ (tm) just before his ... episode. Coincidence or conspiracy? You decide.

Kabala

He has a nice body at least... however cray :-))

roll3567

I thought it was Shaggy who said "it wan't me"? perhaps it was his conscious trying to escape from his body.

CriticXtreme

Doing this stupid ish, killed the integrity of the cause.

Phishie from Philly

Op-frah: "Was it cold that day in March"?
Jason: "I don't remember. That wasn't me".
Op-frah: "Was it hot? It looks like you were sweeting"
Jason: "I had an outer body expirence". That's not who I am".
Op-frah: "why is your penis so small?"
Jason: "I told you thats not me. My penis is bigger".
Op-frah: "So you're saying because you had an outer body expirence that man running around naked is not you"?
Jason: what melt down? It wasn't me. Can't remember. My penis is bigger than big".
Op-frah: "Ok, so the facts are it wasn't cold, you were hot, and were having an outer body thing". So you do have a small penis.
Jason: "Me, myself, I, have a big penis. Do you want to see it"?
Op-frah: "I seen it on the video. Was it cold out pee wee"?

Jody

I can definitely understand why he asked Oprah to interview him. If he doesn't want to talk about being a closeted gay, she certainly won't ask him since she can relate.

Jennifer

BATH SALTS ARE ONE HELLUVA DRUG!!!

janet

who is this guy?

charles

Top photo swap-out to the other famous celebrity look alike and you get a good laugh

media_lush

this is what happens when you reach Scientology level OT III

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

2C-1 is a helluva drug.

mike savage

WOW THAT **** IS CRAZY

kat79

Copping mental illness is a good way to get out of scamming people with a fake charity.

chumepinga