Nicki Minaj

If I had a gun

10/3/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1003_nicki_mariah
update_bar
Nigel Lythgoe
tells TMZ, "The statement [that Nicki made a death threat] is absolute rubbish.  It's absolutely not true in any way, shape or form." Nigel adds that Mariah confronted Nicki this morning and asked if she made the death threat and Nicki said absolutely not. Nigel says Mariah's people are stirring the pot and gave her bad info.

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
's rant on the "American Idol" set Tuesday went way beyond name-calling ... she threatened Mariah Carey's life -- this according to sources connected to the production.

Our sources say ... in the heat of the argument, Nicki said, "If I had a gun I would shoot her."

The alleged threat was not captured on the video obtained by TMZ.  But this is interesting ... if you listen to the audio closely, 11 seconds in you hear Nicki say to Mariah, "Off with your head! Off with your head!."

A source close to Nicki says the singer calls B.S. on the death threat allegation.

3Storms

This is what happens when two arrogant bitches who really do believe they're some sort of royalty deserving a life of privelege collide.

Michael Forever

"Off with your head"????? BHAHAHAHA! This trick is unbelievable! Off with YOUR head!!! Now she thinks she is the Queen of Hearts. What a character. NICKI, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK, BY BEYOTCH!

NOT ELMO

Minaj is playing with fire, People like Mariah Better!....

Sandra

No excuse for bad behaviour!! She needs to get the boot!! Can't stand either of these women and Idol needs to go!!

Ben

If I had a gun
-------------------------
Why does that statement NOT surprise me.

Canada Guy

It looks like I will need a different "guilty pleasure" because usually at this time of year, I looks forward to American Idol. I mostly enjoyed the judges banter, even moreso than the "talent" until the final 10.
This year,. nobody on the judges panel interests me in the least, and my disdain for Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey just pushes me away even more.

laffnbear

"Singer?"
In no way, shape or form.

CAndace

All I see is is this pink cotton ball bobbing back and forth whining like 30 year old baby. Wtf were they thinking even letting this skank on the show, everyone knows she's jealous obviously of better talent and she can't hide it no more.

OBAMA CLAUS

Hey Let's all play : IF I HAD A GUN !

Okkay i'll go first coz i made it up :

If I HAD A GUN I'D SHOOT DOWN ALL THE LIES < HALF TRUTHS_ RACIST_SEXIST_SIZE ist_ class_ist_and other BULL _HIT TALKIN POINTS THE DEMO CRAXYS WILL be FLOAT DOWN THE TOILET TONIGHT !!!!! GO Mariah_luv ya_

peoplearesilly

What is so funny is that stupid people believe all this bull****. It's ALL FOR ratings, and I think it will blow up in AI's face. 95% of my friends are not going to watch. Who actually watches this crap now? AI is going down a very bad road. It used to be enjoyable. Now it's ridiculousness.

OBAMA CLAUS

Oh i forgot : Tonight is the FIRST DEBATE Bewteen MITT ROMNEY AND obams. Watch as both lie through their capped teeth while smiling brown nose smiles at us.

SO IF YOU CARE about that once glittering house upon a hill and who will bring us back to SANITY. Stop being a dumbazz and watch as we vote away our freedoms one by one _ becoz freedom is the LIBERALS WORST ENEMY

TIFFANY

Mariah.. shut the f:uck up. Nobody I mean nobody is going to sit there and let you talk down to them. Mariah was talking out the side of NECK and Nicki put her in her place. If Mariah wants respect she needs to give it. It does not matter who is sitting with Mariah they are going to go off on her because she pushes your hot botton and ask for it. A lot of people are hating on Nicki for standing up to the Bitch, but wait until the show starts you will see Mariah's biches in action..Diva my azz, Nicki keep standing up for yourself, you are not one of her yes men.

Lovely

I cant believe Nicki I love Mariah and now I cant stand Nicki at all..

LadyN

They're both divas and PIA's. Off with both their heads. On Idol anyway. What a bunch of bull, probably cooked up by Nigel to get publicity.

Kevin

Nicki Minaj, if you touch Queen Mariah I will kill you.. Screw you talentless ****!