Taylor Armstrong

Getting Squeezed

Out of L.A. Mansion

10/3/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_taylor_armstrong_house_for_sale_launch"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong's days are numbered in her beloved L.A. mansion -- because TMZ has learned ... the owners are trying to give her the boot in order to sell the place.

Taylor's been renting the 4,800 sq. ft. Holmby Hills home since 2008 -- and it's been featured prominently on "Real Housewives" ever since -- but sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, she recently received a call from her landlord informing her the owners wish to make a sale.

The house was listed last week for $3.7 million.

Sources close to the owners -- who purchased the home in 2006 for $1.65 million -- tell us Taylor's been a great tenant ... it's just time to make a change.

Taylor tells us, "It's been a fabulous home for my family, and I'm looking forward to something new and stunning for [my daughter] and me."

It's unclear where Taylor plans to move, but until the owners actually sell the place ... we're told she ain't budging.

jackmama311

how about under a really big rock?

Jordan

Is there not a home next door to OctoSlut for her to rent?

Diamond Goddess!

How are they "millionaires" and RENTING?!I
I knew those shows were all BS.

Seriously

Thought his name was lance!!? I'm confused

twinsies

Why rent when she can afford to buy?

NOT ELMO

He should move with OCTO-DUMB!....

Phishie from Philly

It sounds like the owners are trying to make a fast buck with the real housewives. Because its been on the TV show the owners feel like someone would pay more for the house and the RHW producers just may make an offer to buy it.
Phishie from Philly

Fuck Celebrities

Ahhh... stupid does hurt.

If you can afford to rent a home, you can afford to buy it.

congratulationsnariah

Wow..gorgeous home if you like traditional..first class finishes; might be overpriced though..too bad Taylor has to move..maybe the house won't sell right away Taylor and you'll have time to raise the downpayment..maybe Bravo will help you..good luck hun

Andrea

Does Phisie from Philly do nothing all day but comment on EVERY article?

SunsetStripCeleb

This house is WAY OVER PRICED and the most expensive on the street. There is no way someone would pay OVER MARKET for a house surrounded by lesser homes worth 2 million less than this house.

Wishing Taylor and her daughter happiness as they find a new beautiful home in the hills of beverly!

The owners are trying to pull a fast one using RHOBH to get over asking. People are smarter than that!

wendie

That house is very ugly and dated...The furniture is horrible. I wonder if its hers or came with the house.
(I'm an decorator in Los Angeles .I know that house. Its dreadful)

Jamishaid

Lordy mercies I just faint at the thought of the beautiful Ms. Armstrong up here in the hills! She has held herself with such grace charm that I hear about in sunday lessons at mys church. Lordy she deserves a beautiful mansion up there in Beverly Hills . I sittin a here in my rockin chair watching some Housewives on my iPad marvelous delight I got from my nice grandchildrens for christmas. Lordy does Beverly Hills and Taylor look beautiful! I send her wonderful blessings and wishes from my home to hers wishing to her a beautiful new phat mansion in the glitterville of life!

CriticXtreme

It's a true reality to find out that a lot of these ugly, knifed up broads don't actually own ish but rent.

NINA