Chris Brown

DUMPS Karrueche

Rihanna's The Reason

10/4/2012 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1004_chris_karueche_rihanna
Chris Brown says he has officially BROKEN UP with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran ...  explaining, "I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Brown just made the announcement ... saying, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

He adds, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other A LOT lately ... and did some hardcore flirting at the MTV VMAs.

Karrueche had posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby."

Now it makes sense.

Gretel

That woman's first name sounds like a high-end feminine hygiene product, french douche or something like that.

DaveT

Chris makes is own choices, none of my business, but seems a big mistake to take the abusive Rihanna back.
Lot of young men fall into that trap.
They get together with selfish, game-playing antagonistic women who use them, abuse them physically.
Man gets tired of being abused, smacks the woman back...woman plays the victim...society in their ignorance blames the man.
They break up or divorce.
Young guys are caught up in the relationship, their hearts are involved, confusing their brain and logic, they take the abusive woman back.
Thinking the can fix the relationship and do better, never realizing they can't fix what someone else breaks.
Women falls into old patterns, nice at first, then starts nagging, then starts losing her temper, then starts getting physically abusive again.
Man hits her back again, fickle naive society judges him again, round and round it goes.
Good luck to Chris other day, wish him well

Lynn317

Rihanna is becoming a self destructive JOKE. Anyone that continues a relationship after being so badly beaten is setting a HORRIBLE example for young women everywhere.
She needs to grow up and learn about what is important in life ... including having enough self respect to never return to a such an abusive unhealthy relationship.

taylor91593

First of all, I don't believe Chris said this, because TMZ hardly ever posts the real story. and second, to those of you that are calling them both names, why do you care? are they effecting you? no.

DominaLillith

Dear Chris Brown and Rihanna: Get together or don't. Either way, do everyone a favor and read S&M 101 before ya'll start ******* around again. Better yet, come visit Mollena Williams and I. Pretty sure Dr. Negress (Mo) and her Mini- Me (I'm Mini-Negress) are willing to give the both of you a crash course in healthy BDSM. Seriously. I am so incredibly proud of how far the both of you have come, but the public relations nightmares have to stop. Ya'll have an exclusive opportunity to promote sex positive kink in not only in the D/s community but in the Black community as well...Now stop ******* up before I go get a switch! :-) #sheesh I knew years ago when I met her that this was a Lifestyle woman. Looking back, it's probably why her energy rubbed me the way it did. (Plus her puppy was adorable) I recognized a part of myself in her. Now I wish I'd sat down to speak with her..but my dad was there and so was her entourage. It's quite unfortunate..because if we had, Pepsi Smash Superbowl Bash would've taken on a wholly different meaning! I think these two are fantastic.. and that has taken me awhile to say legitimately..because I was NOT a fan of either until they began expressing sincerity in their music. I feel the both of them...but if I read just one more unhealthy article about this I'm gonna get on a plane and go spank the both of them. C-Breezy would be such a HOT Dom with all that masculine energy..and personally I think Rihanna is beautiful, and I'd thoroughly enjoy Power exchange with her. Now Aubrey? We already know eventually he and I will end up underneath a Chuppah open to the night sky, but that will take quite a phenomenal amount of courting on his part...I look forward to making beautiful music together. ;) No worries, ya'll... I'm coming. It's been a long road...We are the Talented Tenth. Make them. Listen. #NoChurchinTheWild....Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell!! ;)

Michael Forever

THAT POS COWARD!!! YOU ARE A COWARD! OMG, RI RI AND CHRIS BROWN DESERVE EACH OTHER! I HOPE YOU BOTH DISAPEAR. I WILL NOT LISTEN TO EITHER OF YOUR MUSIC. YOU BOTH ARE DISRESPECTFUL, DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS!

bud

Rihanna is officially the dumbest bitch alive. I no longer feel sorry for her. She deserves whatever abuse she gets from this point on. He will never change, girl, they never do. You'll see.

StarryStarryNight

a walking/talking piece of sh*t.

jbeans

Like we didn't see that coming!

laffnbear

Meaning he broke up so he won't be around to see her hurt.
Not that he didn't want to hurt her.
This guy is a sleaze, breaking up after the world knows how low he is.

LANZOH

Single my a$$!

indio1

Why is anyone paying attention to this creep?

miu

Rihanna is spoiled and stupid. She's looking for thrills and I bet she even enjoy that people worry she might get beaten up again. She's an attention whore...
I feel sorry for women who suffer in silence and are scared to leave their abusing men because they don't have the whole world to watch and encourage them to be strong.
I don't believe they are just friends... no way!

OH NO!

Both of those girls are ugly. There are 1000's if not millions of better looking woman than those two hoes.
My dick just went limp............

Rob

Well, who's he kidding? A sensitive side of his character?

Who cares if he's happy or not.

POS!