Chris Brown

DUMPS Karrueche

Rihanna's The Reason

10/4/2012 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1004_chris_karueche_rihanna
Chris Brown says he has officially BROKEN UP with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran ...  explaining, "I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Brown just made the announcement ... saying, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

He adds, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other A LOT lately ... and did some hardcore flirting at the MTV VMAs.

Karrueche had posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby."

Now it makes sense.

Rob

Well, who's he kidding? A sensitive side of his character?

Who cares if he's happy or not.

POS!

kola

the real winner here is kae, i admire this girl she got out with no bruises. and for riri i feel sadden for you. i was an abuse woman, and i kept beleiving it wouldn't happen until i ended up in the hospital with three broken ribs, broken jaw and after that i finally came to my senses this wanna be man is trying to kill me. so i left and didn't look back. chris will do it again and baby girl you already has bruises from the first time what will it take for you to walk away. trust me it will not get better, only worse. do you really know what love is? it's not beating the **** out of you, everytime he dosen't agree with you or you don't agree with him. but this is your life, you got him back, and now the game begins. may the best one win and it want be you riri.

Beauty

Awesome, about time.

Barry

Dumb ass.. Rihanna's gonna eat you alive!! You shoulda kept that on the DL.. It's not YOU she wants it's the publicly surrounding your relationship.. once that dies your done.

laffnbear

Ain't this the shnizzle?

Tammy

I hope Karrueche can find herself a good MAN, but I suspect she likes a "certain" type of little boy.

Alyssa

Rhianna better get those ice packs in the freezer.

Kev the Realist

He's a s***bag, loser, woman beating ghetto thug wanna bee. She is a freekin moron who has learned nothing and is a HORRIBLE role model for young girls. I urge every parent to sit down iwth their daughters and tell them NEVER look up to or respect her. She is stupid and makes horribe decisions....

Diva

I am sick and tired of people trying to make Rhianna out to be the spokesperson for domestic violence. Everyobody's situation is different and there is a possibility that wow maybe this was an isolated incident. Chris was 19 yrs old when the event happened and his mother was abused, he was a bed-wetter as a child all things that probably went into him exploding that day. He has not hit a woman since and he dated this chick Karukachu for 2 yrs and the paparozzo's were watching like a hawk to see if he would. He has to live under a microscope and I'd like to see some of you all's perfect lives since you get off by judging him and their friendship/relationship. She knows him alot better than any of us on this site and she knows the intimate details of his life and that incident so whatever she chooses to do is her business. But some of yall bitter babies are using your own issues against him like he's the worst monster in the world. I see yall taking up for child molesters and mass murders and going harder at a young boy for one mistake

BB not bb

Chris Brown never defended Rihanna like Drake did. I think Drake really cared for her on whatever level they were seeing each other. I think he respected her as a human being and not just a way to boost his career. He must be mad now that after all of that, Rihanna is tailing Chris Brown again.

Chris Brown had sex with her in the bathroom of a bar and they are not even really dating. That is like no respect. She looks very miserable also. This is not any good at all. He is going to humiiate her in every way he can. You can see it in his eyes. I don't think that Drake has that much malice in him, maybe next to none.

Love is blind and people are fools for love. Youe need to keep your eyes open when you fall in love so you don't fall for a dud, or in this case, an attempted murderer.

tiffany88204

When their relationship started years ago we all believed they truly were in love. I have never stopped believing that. Karrueche had to of known his heart was always with RiRi. It was wrong what he did but it was very clear that he truly hurt when he lost RiRi and she was hurt as well. True love will always make people return to one another and for them to be back in motion of getting back together despite all the hate they receive over the past just shows how strong their love is for one another. You don't have to like it but damn people respect the fact that clearly they have a strong bond. Let them enjoy each other. Also, I truly respect the fact the way he ended it with Karrueche. #TeamTrueLove and real Breezy fans know his heart has always been and always will be with Rihanna

all about the money

Well next time CB gets upset and knocks Rihi out guess she will get what she deserves for going back to the abuser. Women everywhere ask...where are all the nice guys? Well ladies most of us are right in front of your face but you can't see us through the black eyes those bad boys you all are attracted to keep giving you.

dano HI 50

Chris Brown is a Punk.

Dohi

Why are y'all so mad at Karrueche? Leave the girl alone. Man...

Phishie from Philly

O Chris,
You are a mans man and so thoughtful. So it's OK that you beat women. We will look past that because you're such a POS!💩💩💩💩💩
Phishie from Philly