Hillary Clinton

Busted

10/4/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_hilary_clinton_christina_aguilera_Getty
Hillary Clinton
is clearly impressed with Christina Aguilera.

The two got together at the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony in Washington D.C. on Wednesday for their work in helping feed starving children throughout the world.

Clearly, Christina has what it takes to make sure no child ever goes hungry.

1004_curvy_aguilera_footer_v2

palermo

It's been common knowledge for years that Hilary is a lesbian. When I worked in D.C. some Secret Service agents told me this. Wasn't she in an affair with Scott Weiner's wife, who is also her assistant?

Wolf

Hillary's impressed with Christina alright she's looking at Christina like a dog looking at a pork chop!!!!!!!!! LOL

CLINT

She puts them out there for everyone to see, I'm sure everyone has taken a gander at them. Hillary is no different than anyone else who is confronted with those monsters.

some guy

I'm sure this will make people forget she might be responsible for 4 dead Americans in Libya.

Raymond

Woah, juicy moment! Makes me want to invite them both to a sweet and understanding threesome.

fargone

What's wrong with a Dyke looking at a woman's breasts? She doesn't even remember what man parts look like.

Ozzie X

I bet Hilary had a betting pool to see how long it would take Xtina's jugs to pop out of the bra. I'm sure she was staring and counting down.. 4. 3. 2. 1...

the crazy betty

I've seen several of these pictures where hillary is always looking at some chick's boobs. she's a big lesbian - it's so obvious. ew. how'd you like to be with that monster and her big ol cankles... horrifying.

Kali

I would look too. I like Christina and her boobs are awesome but when is Hillary going to finally come out? Probably after this election is over.

Frank

This photo may have definitively proved that Hillary is a Lesbian. She is paying far too much attention to Christina's breasts. FAR too much!

Something I have had a strong suspicion about for a long time and also partially explains Bill's libertine actions with other women.

laffnbear

Bad idea to feed starving children.
If they live to mate and bear young there will be many more staving and suffering children in the future.
Most famines are caused by political situations.
The reality is that there is plenty of food, it is distribution problems and governments that cause hunger.

Phishie from Philly

Well, they both have what it takes to scare the shi.t out of a kid and give them nightmares.
Phishie from Philly

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If somebody has their boobs on display, you're either going to look at them or awkwardly resist looking at them. It's human nature.

Rikki Doxx

Thirty years from now the'll be down to her knees

tgrfan42069

christina has a nice set of fake titties.id **** the hell out of her fat ***** and suck on her titties.the pic of her with the camel toe is good enough to make a million ****s get hard.her nice fat ***** lips would feel great wrapping around and engulfing my huge ****.****ing hell i am so horny right now

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments