Karrueche

Chris Brown BETRAYED Me

They're Not 'Just Friends'

10/4/2012 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004_karrueche-chris-brown-rihanna-tmz
Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend ain't buyin' that Chris is "just friends" with Rihanna ... telling her peeps she's convinced they were bangin' behind her back.

We spoke to multiple sources connected to Karrueche Tran ... who tell us KT feels betrayed by Chris because he had promised her that she was the only woman in his life ... especially when she probed him about his feelings toward Rihanna.

We're told Karrueche had suspected something was up between the two of them for weeks because Chris was acting differently -- going to clubs alone, acting distant and ramping up his public appearances with Rihanna.

Sources say Karrueche told friends she truly loved Chris ... and felt that the relationship was great until Rihanna let Brown back into her life.

We reached out to Karrueche for comment -- so far, no word back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cherry

And the world went DUH!!!

Burp

Well look who just woke up!

Eli7798

Can't wait for Chris Brown to loose his cool again, and start pounding on Rhianna! I'm not about domestic violence, but come on this bich should know better! Hahaha, Stat tuned!

KnuckleDragger

Not to worry, Karrueche, there's lots more douche bags left to pick from. Look at it this way...you mighta' dodged a beating!

mlb0693

Oh good Lord..The poor girl is a bit slow

EmilyG

DUH! I mean you JUST came to this realization?

Italia

These folks are too young and too rich to be making lifetime commitments, and Rihanna is going to get her butt kicked again by Chris Brown. Rihanna = Battered woman's syndrome.

Gretel

Please don't fret weird-named girl. In time you will realize that you were fortunate to get out when you did, with all of your facial bones still intact. You will not regret this.

Celeb Gossip Addict

LOL! And everyone thought she would go away quietly. Her income...I mean boyfriend is gone. Expect to see more from her. Possibly a reality show.

Karrueche him sleeping with Rihanna means breaking up was the right thing to do.

milly5

Karrueche: You are better then that. Way more beautiful INSIDE and OUT. Walk away from this mess w/ ur head up, and DON'T LOOK BACK.. Stay postive. One man's trash is another masn treasure..

static

Rihanna did you a huge favor Karrueche.

Lisa

This guy is not worth it. Their situation reminds me of myself years ago doing everything I can to hold on to this guy that thought highly of himself and me hating the other girl in the picture. Now grown up, I regret wasting my time for this guy. I look at pictures of him today and he has become butt ugly.

Tammy

If this is true, then it seems that Karrueche was the only person in the world to not know she was just a piece of a$$ until Rihanna was ready to take him back. I mean, is there anyone else out there who didn't see this coming?

Beauty

You don't say..

Your fault for sticking around so long, dummy.

Keyser Söze

I cannot believe that broad could have possibly be this clueless.

For months, people were literally telling her "You know Chris is totally cheating on your ass with Ri-Ri, right?", and she just continuously and stupidly just kept on smiling and saying that everything was great with them.

Don't know if she was so blinded by the 'fame' that she couldn't see that the end was near, but regardless... I don't feel sorry at all for her. Just like I won't feel sorry at all for Rihana the next time she'll end up at the hospital.

If you're a dumb bitch and let some tool treated you bad, yet come back to him for some more, then you deserve everything said tool got in store for you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments