Lindsay Lohan's Sugar Daddy

We're NOT Dating!

10/4/2012 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_zapata_launch
Lindsay Lohan is ABSOLUTELY NOT in a committed relationship with the rich and famous artist who lets the actress drive his expensive cars whenever she wants ... this according to the artist.

In case you forgot, Lohan was driving Domingo Zapata's fancy Porsche in NYC last month when she allegedly struck a pedestrian in front of the Dream Hotel ... where she was later arrested for fleeing the scene of an accident.

Rumors immediately spread that Lindsay was dating Domingo -- but this week in L.A., Zapata made it clear, it just ain't true ... the two are "just friends."

But that doesn't mean Domingo ain't lookin' -- dude tells us he looooves the ladies.

So if art, money and ultra-deep V-necks are your thing ...

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan, is a "Homeless Hotel Hooker!"

Kari

I think I'll take a pass on this guy.

NOT ELMO

so this idiot is giving his car for free to LindSick LowHand.......................Wow!

richardwww

A non story TMZ, just plain dumb. Don't you people have anything better to 'report' on? Leave this woman alone.

augu

luv u lidsay.God bless u.

UPYOURS

I've never heard a story where the john's and the hookers are in a committed relationship. The only time I have heard the term "dating" was on cops when they were arresting john's. I totally believe him. I also believe that his ex-wife threatened him with court if he EVER let that slut touch her babies again. Kinda funny that his trick is in NY and he is not. At least now we know which hotel she is holed up in, HIS in NY. My next question. Did he got to the Chateau to pay her bill for her because he wants her skanky ho ass out of his NY digs?

timid

With her alleged sticky fingers, she probably needs a fence.

ketjo

His X-wifey told him to get that whore away from my babies or you will never see them again !! ....At least I would have....any mother would.......and he High tailed it out of town as fast as his short little legs to take him.....
And I will be you he is now staying at the studio and the (wait for it ..........) Chatueau Marmont....!!!! ...
Yes Sir ! they Slither.....they squirm....they twist around.....but they will bolt right back to the same Holes they slithered out off...

natasha

I am a 25 year-old women. I want to date with some older people. You can see my hot pictures on A g e Matching C~oM under name of natz203. Come and hook me up.

Oh A πŸ’›πŸ’‹

I don't believe that ! She is sucking this dudes dick for all that stuff ! **** don't come free

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Well you don't need to be in a relationship to bump uglies!!!!

Grandma Cracker

I think "committed" is the key word here.

stargazer

Of course she's not dating him, she's more than likely just sleeping with him for money. Why else would she have anything to do with this guy? Look a the creepy company she keeps, all the men are lecherous and nasty. Plenty of rumors about her whoring herself out for money, too, some of which come directly from the mouths of A list celebrities.

Chris

I believe him. They are not dating...he is just banging her. That's what you do with whores you bang them and you don't date them. How else do you think she can afford to stay in hotels all the time when she has a perfectly good home on both coasts to live in. This woman will do anything for the right price.

UPYOURS

They don't call her FIRE CROTCH for nothing, LOL.