Lindsay Lohan's Sugar Daddy

We're NOT Dating!

10/4/2012 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_zapata_launch
Lindsay Lohan is ABSOLUTELY NOT in a committed relationship with the rich and famous artist who lets the actress drive his expensive cars whenever she wants ... this according to the artist.

In case you forgot, Lohan was driving Domingo Zapata's fancy Porsche in NYC last month when she allegedly struck a pedestrian in front of the Dream Hotel ... where she was later arrested for fleeing the scene of an accident.

Rumors immediately spread that Lindsay was dating Domingo -- but this week in L.A., Zapata made it clear, it just ain't true ... the two are "just friends."

But that doesn't mean Domingo ain't lookin' -- dude tells us he looooves the ladies.

So if art, money and ultra-deep V-necks are your thing ...

Red Cloud

not drunk yet post
I don't know how I found this so quickly, but here's a present from me to haters. It should make you feel good. LOL!!!!!!!!!
gone with the night.........

twilightmom

"...Narcissistic rage is not a reaction to stress – it is a reaction to a perceived slight, insult, criticism, or disagreement (in other words, to narcissistic injury). It is intense and disproportional to the "offence"..."
_________________________
Otherwise known as a fvcking *temper tantrum"!!! =p
Not sure where/when you came about Suzy Q, but you fit in "puuuuuurrrrfectllly"!!!!!!!! {O;

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hmm, this thread is 3 days old, and only 9 pages long.

So much for the relevance of Lohan! With this much ballyhooed Lifetime movie being given such a hard-sell, one would think this miraculous "comeback" would draw more attention. But no, the only threads that get attention these days are the ones describing her latest criminal activity, and/or drug abuse.

So much for that comeback! Bahaha!

Andyconda

even Claus Hjelmbak says she is Fcked up

Grandma Cracker

Hey Suzy Q, since personality disorders are rarely stand alones, I will see your narcissistic disorder and add some borderline personality with sociopathic tendencies.

UPYOURS

I woke up just a few minutes ago and started laughing my head off as soon as I turned the computer on to come here. Didn't "sources close to Linds" say that she and Gayvin were "JUST GETTING READY" to go into rehab together when she ran over that poor chef? Funny that. Last I heard Gayvin was in Paris, Linds in a club. LMAO

Andyconda

last time I checked disturbed troubled people with drug abuse and stealing problems are in LOCK DOWN..
"WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE"

Ellie G

Well this sucks. I finally close up for the year and Linds doesnt even have the common courtesy to keep me entertained. WTF! Try harder Linds.

Jay W.

Love you Lilo, stay strong.... stay strong. Fap Fap Fap.

Jay W.

Your the best Lilo, stay strong... stay strong. fap fap fap.

Jay W.

Your the best Lilo, stay strong... stay strong. fap fap fap.

ketjo

If its took him this long to get the job done he's got problems !!! LOL ...

Got a problem Jay....cheaper to buy a breast pump and use it...keeps your wrist from wearing out to soon....!!! and the breast pump is better looking...

Vinsetta

SMLOL she goes and demanded 15 large worth of free stuff and they present her freckled ass with the bill. Then to TRY to shut her up they offer her ONLY 2 grand worth of credit. What gets me is they even offered her any line of credit. First off, well since she got pissy and left, but if she did use it she's max it out and never pay it back. Besides that, when the bill comes she'd never know or ignore it because bytch doesn't do paperwork. Only a self absorbed, ,narrassistic, mentally ill, washed up child star would continue to take the attitude that she's some A lister in the business and demand free jewelry so she can showcase it. I'm sure NOBODY wants their name associated with this strung out junkie.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Disregard my last comments on Lil Viki out of Blohans life. I guess its OUT with the Spaniard and IN (literally) with the Indian! Who's that with Blow and Lil V?

jc