Michaele Salahi

Celebrates 47th B-Day

... With Sex Jokes

10/4/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_salahi_launch
58-year-old Journey guitarist Neal Schon still ain't too old to crack sex jokes about his 47-year-old GF Michaele Salahi -- and that's exactly what he did during her birthday party last night ... in front of a table filled with people.

The awkward moment was all caught on tape during Michaele's 47th birthday party at a Maine restaurant. In the video, the band strikes up an accordion-filled rendition of Happy Birthday -- after which Michaele asks Neal (who's filming) to blow out the candles with her.

Neal shoots back with the following zinger ... "You blow and I'll watch." He adds, "Watch your hair though it could get gooey."

Lucky for him, the entire table laughed ... including Michaele.

But it's no surprise -- we're told Schon plunked down over $50,000 on Michaele's birthday gift, including a brand new white Porsche Cayenne, jewelry, clothes, and flowers.

1003_porche_bday_present_sub

Chase

F*ck that "used-up piece" all you want, dude...whatever you do...DON'T marry your wh0re!!!

STFUP

For the love of God, WHY are you still givng ANY coverage to this skank, tramp NOBODY!?

YouDontSay

Neal you have wrecked Journey songs for me!

lissabirdie

I love that car.... buy me one

SeekTall(com)

You can share your life and love with friends online. -- SeekTal l. Ço M -- it is a nice d?ting service for t all guys or girls to find their romantic love. Maybe you will like it. Join it and find your girl or guy.

realhousewivesbh

Happy Birthday to M!
RockStar Couple !
ooooooooooh those exs of Neal are really worked up again and posting away in comments here again
you guys need to lose your hate and jealousy

NewYorkGirl

Seriously people...Don't you have better things to do than to post nasty comments about Michaele and Neal? If your life is that boring and have this much time that you can't appreciate true love and happiness than I suggest you find a hobby to occupy your time. There are plenty of charities that need your help - give back instead of hating. I am happy to make suggestions. I couldn't be happier that true love was found...do us all a favor and feel the same - it takes up less room in your heart to love vs hate.

Tammy

You know,I like Michaele and Neal together. They seem happy and, as life is short, I think that's important.

cindy

All that money and he gives her a trashy, wimpy cake like that?

obama'saracist

she is a whore who will suck a hobo for money and I will never listen to a journey song again they are s***

Angie

What restaurant is this at does anyone know?

Michael

She is a fame whore and not that hot at all. The Cayenne is over $60...k alone BTW TMZ. She is still a whore for doing what she did to her now ex-husband also. I hope she goes away soon...I am way over hearing anything about this B anymore!!

lilkunta

Does Michaele have a job. When she was married to Tariq she lived off him. Now she is on the road with Neal Schon, does he give her s stipend ?

jackmama311

a stipend of jizz, maybe.

itsasecret

Happy 47th BIRTHDAY Michaele!!! you look so happy!!! The haters are mad and jealous they just wish they were in your Giuseppe shoes:))) Work it girlie oxo:))) Neal is a comedian!! ha!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments