Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

탑 TOP

OH SHlT SON

Phishie from Philly

These bit.ches are crazy. All this show needs now is a Kardashian and a Honey Boo Boo mother and this show will rock!
Phishie from Philly

GossipingPens

Source: Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey feud was fake, all for hype and ratings

Phishie from Philly

I did it all for the publicity, I did it all for the publicity.
Even so, they still are crazy beouches.

ithoughtitwasgum

you cant trust black people

HRH Prince Michael

"God is Good"?!
NO. GOD, is GREATER...exorcist-chick.

The House of David 20Twelve:

adelle

Oh boy, someone better up Mariah's lithium dosage, I think she's going to have a meltdown again..everyone has it out for Nicki but no one see's the God-complex on Mariah or how massively HUGE it is....I think they are both narcissists, through and through but let's not call one out without calling out the other... besides, why is Mariah stirring the pot? Perhaps because she can't get over herself...it's hard for someone to get over themselves when their God-complex is that big.

StarryStarryNight

she stands on her own two feet by tweeting her sh*t.

OH NO!

There is not a trashier, low class, pile of dog crap, then Nicki Minaj. All her songs are about ass and sucking on a dirty dong. Worthless SKANK. She should shoot herself, instead.

stargazer

Actually, people who were there say it DIDN'T happen. Only people associated with Mariah say it did. I don't care for Nicki, but in this instance, I believe her. I can tell you from experience that Mariah is the crazy loon everyone says she is. A COMPLETE drama queen who HAS to have everything her way and tries to cause problems for those who don't bow down to her. She is so self centered that it's nauseating. Just another case of her trying to get people to like her by portraying herself as a victim. She's pathetic.

Jordan

This means nothing coming from Barbra Walters who is now a hack reporter every year the 10 most fascinating people every year the Kardashians Donald Trump and the jersey shore cast.

kermit

ding ding ! round 2

furious cupcakes

This is so awesome. I hope it gets really ugly!

kola

this pie face b----h need to stop lying it didn't go down like that and the world needs to know the truth. okay a.i. you got your ratings. you are making them look like nraving idiots, and they are not. they both are idiots, for allowing this to go on, i don't care how much money they get that's not enough to make me look like a fool. i was there and this is RATINGS

lisa

She's hired extra security. What a fool.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments