Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

danijo

Any slim chance that I might have watched this seasons AI is not gone. I wouldn't watch this piece of crap if they paid me!

Mumra the Ever Living

It took a total zero like Nicki Minaj to make Mariah Carey a sympathetic figure.
Minajj is just not bright enough or classy enough to know there is a difference between being assertive and a foul mouthed harpy.
Nicki, keep the silly pink hair, keep the gross body, keep the stupid looking clothes. Just keep away from people because you seem to be mentally unstable.
Oh, and be careful what you say, you may find out that one more outburst and you're on the street yelling at the trash cans. American Idol has enough trouble with ratings right now - imagine the bump they would get if they canned your azz in the middle of the show. #RatingsGold

J

Nicki Minaj has now proved she is uglier on the inside than the train wreck she is on the outside.

YouDontSay

Sick of rich people being ghetto.

ClassyA43

nicki minaj is such a pathetic liar! first nicki tells you guys and mariah that she never said that when she clearly did! how are you supposed to believe someone who everytime their lips move they are lying?! mariah carey has every right to say whatever the hell she wants as much as nicki does. nicki CHOSE to act like an immature little girl and now its backlashing on her. now shes making up more lies saying that the producers find her the best judge since simon?!! lololol this bitch is obviously crazy...anyone who defends her is crazy too.

yabbi

That Nicki, what a great Republican kidder. It's ok to be angry enough to shoot someone, just as long as you tell them you 'love' them. What a nice person. Not.

DaveT

Not really convinced this was fake.
Usually it is scripted, the fights, most of them are fake and created by producers, networks.
But when you have a clean-image show like American Idol, you don't script fights that include the f-word, and that include physical threat implications like "off with her head".
That kind of behavior pushes more people away from viewing the show than it pulls in.
Might be scripted, but doubt it.
Too extreme to be healthy for a clean-image show.
And if there really was any gun talk, they should take it serious...we don't want another John Holmes theater shooting incident, on a talent show :D

FLO

If Minaj were a dog she would be put to sleep for her aggressove attacks.

pat

Fire the effin both of em. Be done with it. Then put a bloody fork in A I. It has run its course.

J

Nicki just shows that she is even uglier on the inside than the muppet appearance she has on the outside.

J

PS Mariah is still relevent in her 40's. Nicki will be forgotten in 5 years

Celebrities Suck

Niki has no talent, whoever thinks that talent is about yelling out roman, which Niki explains her whacky egos on gorge lopez's show. She says that she has 3 alter ego, one is niki, than roman who is a gay boy, she mentions that roman says things that she can't say? She also mentions Martha is also one of her alter egos and that Martha is roman's mother. what a nut case...

Alter egos at 2:21

Celebrities Suck

I found a few videos of this hood rat

Nicki Minaj's Dirty Money audition tape from back in the day

was this niki back in the hood days?
1 http://youtu.be/hzZQzJbl6PY

2 http://youtu.be/y5OoAQpYgWc

Jackie

I thought they were fine, but looks like more crazy drama...aww!!...

kellyb

I change the station everytime I see that over done idiot! She can not sing and she rhymes like a kindergartener! Mariah maybe be a diva with a big ego..but she actually has talent! Nicki needs to crawl under a rock and stay there