Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

HelloDerps

i don't give a **** about either of these girls, but I am surprised by all this "Mariah is a saint" bull****. Don't.Poke.The.Bear. She was poking the bear.

theonlyone

Minaj is a thug, just lost most of the crappers out there. I feel sorry for this next generation, they are gonna be a bunch of thug wannabe's. Sad

theonlyone

"Just like" I meant to say :-)

tucker

Mariah better steer clear of the BET Awards next year or Nicki will make sure she gets a cap in her ass!

SashasOpinion

They couldn't have picked a better person to dig in Nicki's ass than Mariah. Mariah is kind of a nut case. The mere fact that Mariah even exists proves Nicki to be a wannabe and a phony. Why? Because Nicki BEGS everyone to think she's this crazy, weirdo, out-there, different girl. She is not. She's a desperate person pleading for attention. Mariah, on the other hand, probably wants people to think she's normal. But she just isn't. Mariah is kinda crazy, and kind of a diva. And normally, that's not really cool. Mariah has a rep for putting people in their place. But it's one thing when the person she's degrading is innocent, and one thing when the person she's degrading is subhuman trash like Nicki Minaj. Nicki DESERVES to be treated badly and she deserves to be talked down to. She deserves to be badgered and picked at by Mariah and anyone else willing to go there with her. She DESERVES everything bad that can possibly happen to her. So while normally, it wouldn't be okay for Mariah to act like that - in this case, it's almost a requirement. SOMEONE had to put that bitch in her place. Who better to do it than the most successful vocal artist in the entire world? Mariah is the walking definition of success and beauty, Nicki is the walking definition of an ugly ass flop. Mariah is the living embodiment of talent. Nicki is the living embodiment of actual garbage. She deserves to be hurt and treated badly and bullied. Not because she is untalented, but because she is so so so bad for her target audience. She intentionally uses clown colors and costumes to attract children who are naturally drawn to colorful packaging. She reels them in and then proceeds to talk about her own vagina, about how gangsta she wishes she was, about sex and sucking dick, then she insults women in ways girls have been taught not to for years, she picks on Black girls' hair, she puts that image out there that she thinks she's "da baddez bitch" because of her butt implants that she only has because she's desperately seeking male attention. This bitch is two clicks away from being a child molester. She deserves every ounce of pain / problems that people can throw at her.

Sapphiegirl

Nicki had it right, Mariah the Pariah SHOULD BE REMANED HER FCKING HIGHNESS! "I had to hire extra security" OH PUHLEEZZZZZ

Joi

Mariah is the real villain here. Unfortunately, because Nicki lost control, she's the one wearing the black hat. How long was Nicki supposed to sit there while Mariah picked, and picked, and picked. It's not like they were having this disagreement on the street and she could have chosen to walk away. This disagreement was happening on a NATIONALLY TELEVISED SHOW. Would you allow someone to pick at you and call you a b***h on national television?

Yes, Nicki could have handled it better and I'm sure she will in the future.

Of course, the person who's really ramping it up is Mariah. Extra security -- PLEASE. Comments to Barbara Walters - GIVE ME A BREAK. Everyone knows that Mariah didn't want another woman on the panel and I'm sure she would have been nasty to any other woman in that chair -- unless she was another so-called "legend."

Just because Mariah is such a success (thanks to the machinations of her ex-husband), doesn't mean that she gets to thumb her nose at other artists who are trying to achieve success.

I've met Mariah and she is not a nice person. She wears a big smile for her fans, throws kisses and does the Miss America wave. However, behind closed doors, she wouldn't let the majority of them get too close to her because they're not in the same social class.

While I'm not a die-hard Nicki fan, I have respect for her as an artist. Nicki - Keep your cool and do a great job.

dazem

and if she had a dikc, she would pull it out and piss on her.

billy

They're ruining the show. This is like something you would watch on BET. How stupid can it get?

shell

Since when did threatening your fellow co-worker/panelist become "okay" ?? And why such a big deal over someone not agreeing with the others point of view? That is ridiculas ( and scarey) that someone would say a threat like that so easy and without care. Watching it brought "womens prison" to mind. Shame on American idol for thinking this is good for ratings. It is NOT ok to make young peopel think that is is ok to threaten people like that or even behave like that! I will not allow any of my relatives (children) to watch that show as long as she is on it or in fact, buy or listen to any of her music because I feel it will condone her actions and the disgusting way of behaving. I know she could care less what anyone thinks, (obviously) but she can do what she wants and Ill do what I want. This kind of additude and behavior is disintegrating our society. Making life **** for the rest of us! This is where the additude that killing someone because your pissed at them or because you want them out of your life, has become okay and almost common place now. This is why when any natural disaster happens, there are some who think thats is an opportunity to take whatever they can get thier hands on from other people. It all comes full circle. The comment about "god is good" was bizarre and sickening. I think her "god" who justifies shooting your co-worker "cause the bitch pissed you off " is NO god of mine!! Please keep that "god" to yourself Nicki . American idol-please drop that woman from your panel.

NoDifferent

If in fact what she said is true (and I believe it is), the gay men that absolutely adore this gutter mouth, crack bunny need to boycott her just like they did Chic-A-Fila. Show you have some balls like you did fighting for your rights 30 years ago........."boys".

eric

I respect mariah as artist. she was great artist in 90's is really talent. nicki minaj has no talent. is what is wrong with today pop singers. she is one of worst female rappers i ever heard. left eye, lil kim, salt n pepper, are trillion times better than her. she has no talent at all. she will go away. when her 15 mins of fame runs out. what do u except? lil wayne is her mentor. lil kim mentor is biggie. enough said!

QUICKLY

I LOVE BOTH OF,BUT MARIAH IS UNSTABLE. AND A THREAT LIKE THAT IS SERIOUS BECAUSE IN MARIAHS CONDITION SHE MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT AND GET SCARED AND **** HER OFF SO PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT,BECAUSE IT COULD GET BAD

Joe smoo

Pig

oBAMa

WOW. Nikki is one immature little girl. Her explosive behavior during auditions and her tweets proves that.