Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

rawr.

Wow. Really? This is why I never liked Nicki Minaj. And Someone PLEASE tell me WHY she is a judge? She can't sing for ****. The only thing she has got going for her is the rapping.

LMAO

<---------- pic says it all

vtajen

Nicki is a disgusting C**t that displays the kind of behavior we DON"T want our young girls growing up to become. Say what you want about Mariah, but she's always carried herself with class. Who's really the insecure one that needs to threaten and belittle people around her to make herself feel real tough!?! "Stand on your own two feet, never needed an army?" Yeah, right girl, I'll believe that when I see it!

Adrianne

Someone religious saying "god is good" after threatening to shoot another human being... pathetic. Anyone can be "religious" these days..

NoDifferent

Black on black skin-tone racism is alive and well.

Shady's slave

We live in a neverening episode of Jerry Springer..Scotty.Calgone?

Laboriqua03

Nicki is so fake she's a chicken head trying to be a barbie when we all know that barbie is White, bird go tweet!

ohlala

Nicki Minaj is the stupidest peace of trash to ever hit the music world.I've never seen anyone as fake and made up to be someone else.Is anything real on Nicki Minaj ????? Mariah should've slapped the bitch and knocked her out of her ugly ass wig.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9