Rage Against The Machine

NEW ALBUM IN THE WORKS!

(Maybe)

10/4/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_comerford_launch
It's been twelve years since Rage Against the Machine broke up ... but now, the band's bassist is totally hinting to TMZ that the guys are secretly working ON A BRAND NEW ALBUM!!!

Tim Commerford was leaving a cafe in Malibu when we asked if Rage had anything new in the works -- and in a very coy way ... like he really WANTED to tell us something but couldn't ... Tim replied, "Maybe ... maybe."

Of course, a new album would be HUGE -- Rage broke up in 2000 when singer Zack de la Rocha left the band. The remaining members later reformed as Audioslave with singer Chris Cornell, but it just wasn't the same.

As for Commerford's missing tooth -- the bassist says he's now into "removing teeth" .. like, for fun. Watch the video.

SeekTall(com)

You can share your life and love with friends online. -- SeekTal l. Ço M -- it is a nice d?ting service for t all guys or girls to find their romantic love. Maybe you will like it. Join it and find your girl or guy.

Dennis Johnson

I have been a RAGE fan since day one and this is GOOD NEWS to me!

Caliwestsidegirl

Great! OMG. I LOVE THIS BAND!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!! xo

Ozzie X

The only two people I love from the band is Tom Morello an Zack de la Rocha. I like politically infused rock music. I know Zack works for various causes globally and his music is secondary but he still kicks ass on both fronts.

Lucky_130

A new album from Rage would be nice, but Im not getting my hopes up.

Morning Star

LOVE LOVE LOVE Rage.... still listen to them daily. With dumb and dumber running for office I'm sure they have a few things to say, and I can't wait to hear it. Hell yeah!!!!! Keep pulling teeth, Tom, better then watching TV or listening to pop music! You are loved!!!! Rock on!!!!!

Jballs

Rage is one of the best live shows you will ever see. I hope they at least tour again.

Michael

Tim may not look that great in this picture, but I can assure you he is one of the best bass players in the world. RATM is/was one of the best bands of all time. I took my daughter to their last show at the Colisseum a year ago with Muse and Rise Against. YouTube the concert and you will see one of the best live sets ever. I can't name more than 3-4 bands that are close to as good as RATM in the past 20 years.....PERIOD!! YES.....I AM SUPER STOKED...TY for the post TMZ!!!!

Truth

Just in time to see Obama get fired. Write a song about that, commie wannabes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2