'Real Housewives' Star

Hobo Pressing Charges

Over Nut Punch

10/4/2012 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_miamihousewives_bum

HOBO JUSTICE!!!
TMZ has learned, the homeless man who was assaulted on tape by "Real Housewives of Miami" dumbass Peter Rosello has informed police he wants to press charges ... and now, cops are on the hunt for the reality star.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the homeless man in the video was contacted by police shortly after the footage surfaced this week -- and he asked to press assault charges against Rosello, son of housewife Alexia Echevarria.

TMZ posted video of the cruel "prank" early today -- showing Rosello punching the guy in the balls while he was sleeping, then running off.

Now, law enforcement sources tell TMZ, a detective has been assigned to the case and cops are actively looking to speak to Rosello ... and possibly even arrest him on a felony assault charge.

Rosello faces a felony charge because of new laws in Florida stemming from similar "pranks." The new laws classify attacks on homeless people as hate crimes, meaning they carry stricter penalties.

If convicted, Rosello could face at least a year behind bars.

Attempts to reach Rosello were unsuccessful. Calls to "Real Housewives" were not returned.

lisa

On one episode of RHOM, his mom was pushing him to be a male model. I see that career turned into nothing. He looks like he is nothing but a partying gangster now. His younger brother was nearly killed in a car accident, so maybe the parents aren't watching him like they should.

Kennedy

I feel like I get punched in the nuts everyday Tivo tries to recommend his dumb a$$ show.

Babydoll0630

Call him a hobo? Punch him in the nuts again..................AS S HOLES.

Tmz Reader

I'm glad the homeless man is pressing charges.
We need to put a stop to this kind of cruel behavior.
He could have been seriously hurt.
He was innocent, it was cruel.
Maybe someone will step up and help this man get off the street.

david 183

The way his eyes were losing lookin the video loooked like he was high on opiates. He probably is a junkie. Send him to jail and make it mandatory that he also receive inpatient drug counseling. Last of all make him pay for it.

david 183

This jerk is wearing a gucci hat while he is beating on a homeless man. Prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Carl

Chris Angel "Mind Freak" is really on hard times if he's resorting to punching bums in the groin! What? That's not Chris?

Reed

LOOKS like a girl, HIT'S like a girl, RUNS like a girl. I was homless for 6 years, we had a guy jumping and robbing people in there sleep, he woke up one day with a fractured breast plate, i invite Ms sweety pants to come punch me in the nuts. I promise I wont sue

chelsey

I hope that this "tough guy" doesn't get any celeb justice. Which means he'll get off and do ZERO TIME. Put the tough guy in PRISON. Let him pi-ss on a guy there. Lets see how tough he is then. If there is any justice he will do ONE YEAR. How dare he bully/abuse a homeless man. Imagine what this coward does that he doesn't film. He must be JAILED!

CharlesMcQueen

Hey people! We all know what Peter did was not fun but remember he is still a Kid! He is an amazing persona regarles of his defects! im sure he will learn from this but dont judge him so Hard! believe me, the kid is the next James Dean! Let's give him a chance

Reed

LOOKS like a girl, HIT'S like a girl, RUNS like a girl. I was homeless 6 yrs, we had a guy jumping and robbing homeless people in their sleep, he woke one day to a broken breast bone, I'd like to invite Miss Sweety pants rosello to come punch ME in the nuts, I promise not to sue, but that's ALL I can promise

kburn

I HATE THIS KID AND HIS PARENTS, LITTLE ****ER WASTE OF A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS PARENTS FAILED AT CREATING A DECENT HUMAN BEING!

chuck

give him jail time and make him pay a lot........... jerk

christy

What a punk ass kid! I hope he does get thrown in jail! His mom acts like they are such high society it makes me sick. She herself was blasted degrading the lower class of Miami while filming! I say jail time to teach a lesson & keeo on his record!

Bryan