TMZ Live

Rihanna & Chris

Reunions & Betrayal

10/4/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

100412_tmzlive

Chris Brown followed up date night with Rihanna by making the biggest "no-duh" announcement -- he's breaking up with his other GF, Karrueche. Chris still won't cop to dating RiRi, but is ANYONE buying his "just friends" comment?

Plus, Joanna Krupa from 'Housewives of Miami' joins us to say ... she's no hooker, but she thinks she knows who started the rumor. Will JK sue, and why's she so pissed about her alleged $10,000 escort fee?

Also, Nicki Minaj vs. Mariah Carey explodes again!  Is Mariah smart to beef up her security -- or is it a classic overreacting-diva move? Everyone's choosing sides in the "American Idol" war.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Chris Brown and Rihanna went public last night in a big way -- flirting for everyone to see at a Jay-Z concert. Then hours later ... Chris dumped his girlfriend.
(10:00) Nicki Minaj vs Mariah Carey day two ... and now Barbara Walters is in the middle of the epic diva fight.
(14:10) Jim Lehrer got trampled by Mitt Romney and President Obama last night -- and it was painful. But there's one thing about it that Harvey like.
(18:00) "DWTS" alum Joanna Krupa joins the show to laugh off claims that she's a high-priced hooker. Her main argument ... she cost WAY more than $10k.
(24:00) Anderson Cooper GOES OFF on Star Jones for claiming he came out of the closet for ratings.
(27:30) It's about to get REAL heated in the newsroom -- because it's time to argue about one of the touchiest subjects of all ... obesity.
(29:00) AJ McLean loves ass.
(32:00) Justin Timberlake is unfairly tossed aside by the Shriners.
(35:00) Christina Aguilera's boobs -- so big, not even Hillary Clinton can look away.
(38:00) Rage Against the Machine's bassist thinks it's cool to pull his own teeth.
(40:00) We take your calls!

OH NO!

Yawn.....this story is played out.

mebrat24

american idol must be writing checks to the little man since they are on KMZ

Kari

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YES, THEIR BATTLES WILL HALT IDOL PRODUCTIONS PERMANENTLY!

Paul

The big question: Will we get a political discussion today after Obama got his butt kicked last night?

Dina Lohan

Simon and I are working hard to replace that ugly cow Mariah Mottola Carey with a real talent, like my beautiful Lindsay.

Gettinpaid

recent images of rihanna and chris brown together, it ain't over folks - http://ssl.gs/chy

Swins

It will be great for RiRi and Chris Brown to be back together UNTIL he decides to be the $hit out of her again.

akm

Three judges are enough. This show should focus on the talent, not the judges.

Internet Tough Guy

I heard Chris was just mad that she gave him herpes .

Bobby

You should put Rhinna's beating picture next to (side by side) the beating picture of Nicole Brown Simpson. They are eeriely similar.

Internet Tough Guy

Harvey you fall for any old ratings stunt.

JO

Now I want to go & get my hair & make up done so I can Skype these guys so they can see how hot I am. I won't have much to say, but they won't be listening anyway. :P

Hockeyrob69

WIERD.... TRYING TO TWEET TO @TMZLIVE AND IT WON'T LET ME TWEET... I can tweet anyone else though....

Mark

"First time shame on me second time shame on you!" What the hell does that mean? Every time that chick opens her mouth she says something borderline retarded.

I'm still having flashbacks from that painfully moronic arguement she made when 2Chainz got arrested for wearing jewelry on a plane that had a warning on it saying "you will be arrested if you try to wear this on a plane".
I believe her arguement was that everyone was "Haters!" and the arrest was "racial profiling".

sidebar

I used to like watching Idol but those two on as judges give me no desire to watch it. I think it (Idol) needs to take a break for a while.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments