Chris & Rihanna

It Just Got a Little

Too Real

10/5/2012 3:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

100412_rihanna_still
Chris Brown and Rihanna got real -- like REAL real -- by getting cuddly at Jay-Z's concert! Then Chris got REAL by dumping his GF!! Too REAL, right?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

steak man

I give it 30 days

R34

Did a 5 year old write this article?

flubbergast

why you's making such a funny video of it? lol. i can't either with that sh*t. it's just to laugh.

NOT ELMO

he will marry her and then take her money after a beat down....

Daisy

chris browns mouth scares the shht outta me. Its like a scary horses

bb

This Chris and Riri story is all a case of no sh*t Sherlock. I thought we all knew they've been doing each other for the best part of a year by now. In fact I just assumed the Karrenuche girl must be into open relationships, cause I didn't think anyone could be *that* naive.

Laura

The "dumped" girlfriend is still the winner here!

LK

RIRI IS AN EVIL VINDICTIVE & MANIPULATIVE GIRL SHE IS HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVE
HOW CAN SHE LOVE ANY1 SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE HERSELF
SHE IS JUST A SNEAKY **** !!!!
& BY THE LOOKS OF IT HAS NO FRIENDS EITHER

LK

HEY ITS IKE & TINA !!!! LOL

lesli

ahhh , why can't you just be happy there coo . & uh happy ?!

BB not bb

Just because Kerreuche got away without being beaten up doesn't mean the same will happen to Rihanna. Kerreuche probably went into the relationship realizing that she was dealing with a man with a bad temper, so she handled him in such a way as to control that. I think she kept her distance in a sense. Rihanna is very trusting and naive and thinking that she is dealing with a hurting child, but this person is a large man who would rip her apart.

She gets under his skin I guess or he just really hates her. She looks in the picture like she is leaning away from him and trying not to look at him, while he has his arm encircling her chair ready for her to fall into his trap.

I believe that Kerreuche dumped him when she heard that he was still pursuing Rihanna. She probably stayed very calm and simply said that it wasn't making her comfortable so she was leaving. Rihanna would probably get very defensive in the same situation and set him off.

static

I thought Jay-Z was supposed to kick Chris's ass for what he did.

Spicy mag

They should do a duet of I've got you babe.

bitch please

It's obvious these two really do love each other...... let them be. I think Chris learned his lessons. I wish them luck!

Danielle

He will beat her up again and this time people won't be there to pick her up and support her, unless she pays them to.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments