Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Melody

I LOVE ME SOME CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA! ONE OF THE BADEST COUPLES OUT THERE IN HOLLYWOOD TO DATE! BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, VERY STYLISH!
LOVE TO SEE "BLACK LOVE" MAKING A
VERY COOL AND WONDERFUL COME
BACK! CHRIS BROWN HATERS, KISS
WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE! I BET
THERE ARE A LOT OF YOU MEN OUT
HER DOING FAR WORSE TO YOUR
WOMEN, OR DOING THINGS PRIVATE
YOU WOULD NEED GOD ALMIGHTY TO
FORGIVE YOU FOR, SO DON'T JUDGE!
IF YOU DO....WHO GIVES A FUDGE! LOL!
BROWN HATERS, KISS WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

Tia

What a douchebag.

G

Someone please shoot this ******* and let it be done.

dropped

L-O-L

Raejean

He just enjoys it more beating R. up.

get real

Ri Ri Will get Beat Up Again By This Joker!!!!!!! She didnt learn I guess! The other Girl was Nuts to fall In Love with the Abuser! Dont feel Bad for either girl... He is an ABUSER!

get real

Ri Ri..... Listen Up Girl........ You will be 9 Months Preggers............. You will have a Fight, He will be Drunk... Knock u down! We the Public wont want to hear it! All the Make up Sex in the world Aint gonna Fix him...... You.... You deserve him......

Rey

Some of you just keep going to Chris Brown postings to repeat yourselves.
1.You don't like him
2. How dare he play Kae
3. You knew all along
4. Rih and Chris are stupid and they deserve each other, Rih will get beat again
5. Chris is a loser
6. The cops are not going to show up next time
7. He has no talent
blah, blah, blah, blah... Even if you hate him please stop just copying and pasting your comments.

CriticXtreme

I'd do them both. The one thing you can say that these two women have in common is they will not leave the attention of the media nor the spotlight. A real mo would do them both plus throw in Draya to truly make it interesting.

Me

These two are beyond idiots. I cringe at the thought of an abused woman calling her abuser "baby" :(

liquidbabydoll

When you care enough to bite them best,,,,

Ispeakthetruth

This should come as no surprise to anyone who has been following entertainment news since July 2012. Chris and Rihanna were both in St. Tropez at the same time, which is when I believe they started seeing each other again (in private). That is the reason Rihanna was so comfortable declaring her love for him on Oprah's Next Chapter. Once she aired her feelings to the world, he saw that as her telling him (in code) that she wants to be with him again. --- It is sad to say, but the two of them share what is called "crazy love". I believe the music video she did (with Calvin Harris) gave viewers an inside look of what their relationship was like. --- She should look to former NFL player, Larry Johnson, as an example. Per TMZ.com, he was arrested today in Las Vegas for almost killing his ex-girlfriend. He was arrested on three previous occasions for the same reason. --- I pray that Rihanna taps into her common sense and says goodbye to Chris forever, before it's too late.

Kingces

Shoooooot youself thats being real. ****. U , anyone on t.v. Can do what u do reject fucc

mark

They deserve each other. What bugs me even more than him being a woman beater is her accepting it, is their 'street' talk. "Imma...and bidness". Is that suppose to be cool? What fools...or how would they say it...What foos.

joe bob

IS THERE A BIGGER DOUCHEBAG THEN THIS GUY? I THINK HE IS SECRETLY A PILLOW BITER AND IS OVERCOMPENSATING WITH WOMEN TO HIDE THE TRUTH!!!!!! COME OUT CHRIS, ITS OK YOU BIG F*****