Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

raadbassam

Drama, I don't like it. Video, awesome!

Mike

Trash like them deserve each other.

IKnowthismuch

Well let me say this, there will be some that say, WTF, punch her again, etc., etc. What we all can't do is to tell someone who/what/where/how to fall in love wit another person even if you/we/us can't stand them. Sure some will say that I don't care, if so, why write with your opinion if you did't care in some way or fashion. The point is, it ain't nobody's bizness, but we all want to make it our bizness. It's human nature to way to say something. So, carry on since we really don't know all the facts from A to Z - but we are going to continue to have our say no matter what.

Don Martin

Is TMZ obsessed with Chris Brown or what? No one else is....

seamus

I think the whole Chris Brown/Rihanna situation was for publicity from the beginning. I am not advocating violence against anyone, but there was more to the story than anyone knew, it was the best thing for both their careers. They both need to go away.

laffnbear

Just another insincere black man trying to get over.

Parker

Rihanna is the only woman to phk Chris in the azz with a strap on dildoe.....Chris brown the puzzy gangsta don't know what love is unless its a penis's up his azz!

RENEE

Hi -

Chris loves Karrueche but he's IN LOVE WITH RIHANNA.

Cheryl A.

He loves her to DEATH.

laffnbear

Is Chris hoping for some one to film the "Chris Brown Story?"
A tragedy based on his life?

Dennis Johnson

YANKEE'S WIN AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST .......................GO YANKEE'S!Man there is going to be some great Baseball games comming up this week and next.......I can hardly wait.

augu

follow Chris and get the complete video,the boy is stressed out emotionally.give him a break,i will prefer he stays single 4 sometime,he is young.and Riri,give this boy space pls,u got Drake and other boys after u.

flubbergast

do i need to bash him here too? calling it bs and some attitudes? :D

he's ****y, respectless, playing, cheating, beating, but still cowardly. lil spoiled kid got rich. greet his mom. his brain is probably around 16 years old. he doesn't even notice what a glimpse of maturity means.

good?

Kimberly

HERE IS A MAN THAT WANTS HIS CAKE AND ICE CREAM BOTH, KICK HIM TO THE CURB LADIES AND MOVE ON THERE ARE MORE FISH IN THE SEA!!!!!!

melissa

he doesn't love anybody but himself. Someone needs to beat him like he did Rihanna!